We are looking for Analyst - Financial Planning / Investment with 2+ years of experience.
- Formulation and Timely Updation of Business Plan and Financial Projections.
- Preparation of Business and Financial Decks for prospective investors and stakeholders.
- Work pro actively with the Founders and CEO for Fundraising & Corporate Development activities.
- Oversee and manage the continued development Financial Forecasting and Operating Plan.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable strategies.
- Identifying opportunities for strategic alliances to boost sales, marketing and brand building initiatives.
- Preparation of Monthly P&L, analyzing GMV, Revenue, Opex and EBITDA.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual MIS aross all operating business segments.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA/CFA.
- 2+ years experience in FP&A / Investment Analysis.
- Experience at a PE/VC boutique firm highly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.