*T & C:
• Ticket is Non Refundable & Non transferable. If the ticket is altered/tempered or exchanged, it would be cancelled.
• Ticket is valid for one time entry only.
• It may be possible that one or more rides may not be operational for reasons beyond our control, we request you to bear with us and enjoy other rides instead. No refund will be made under such circumstances.
• Please do not try to remove/ transfer/ tamper/ disfigure or mutilate the wristband. Doing so will disqualify you from taking the rides even if you posses a valid ticket.
• Bringing food or alcoholic beverages from outside into the Worlds of Wonder is strictly prohibited.
• We reserve the right to deny admission or ask a person already admitted to leave the premises, for failure to comply with any of the Worlds of Wonder rules, or for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviors.
• Person under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted inside Worlds of Wonder.
• Expectant mothers, individuals with heart conditions, nervous disorder, blood pressure and neck or back injuries should not use the rides.
• Entry is free for children below the height of 90 cms only if accompanied by adults. They will not be permitted on the rides.
• Height & Weight regulation to be followed as per safety norms of each ride.
• Visitor wearing Sarees/Lungi are not allowed on Feedback, Fast Forward, Big Beat,
Rockin Roller and Go Karting due to safety reasons.
• Bags/ Carry bags are not allowed inside “Worlds of Wonder”.
• Guests are requested to take care of their belongings. The management will not be responsible for any loss of articles.
• Entry to the “Worlds of Wonder” will close one hour before the closing time of the park.
• Weapons, pets, cigarettes and other tobacco products are not allowed inside the park.
• “Worlds of Wonder” is a non smoking zone.
• Wearing the band implies guest’s acceptance and adherence to above mentioned rules and regulation.
• Children should be accompanied with the elders.