Happifest is India's biggest creative festival for children taking place on Children's Day weekend. Spread over 80,000 sq. ft, Happifest is a festival for children (age group 4-14 years) and their parents & grandparents to enjoy a weekend full of exciting workshops, recreation, entertainment & attractions. The workshops are specially curated so that children can explore their creative sides away from gadgets and screens. Happifest is at the confluence of creativity and culture and focuses on activities that build bonds between parent and the child. So if you are looking for an alternative experience this Children's Day, then Happifest is the place to be.
PRICE: Rs. 250/-
Highlights of Happifest
Spread over 6 zones, choose from over 40+ workshops to explore and immerse (Kids between 4-14yrs). Explore the world of creativity and maybe you will discover something about your child that you did not know about. There are special experiences, which encourage parent-child binding too. Here are some highlights of what to expect
- Kids Radio Station
- Junior Sherlock
- Shaolin Kung Fu
- Magical garden making
- Woodcut print making
- Art of Choreography
- I love composting
- Make a song, and much more!
From interactive installations, live painting, a huge outdoor play zone for the kids, we can assure that this is going to be the best weekend that you have had in a while! So go ahead and Book now!
What's a real festival without great food and shopping. We have hand-picked our food brands and its nothing like what you get any where else. From local to regional to international cuisine, we have it all. There are special kiddie menus available so that your little ones can really enjoy a nutritious and delicious meal. Special attractions include a Sweet Forest and a Milk Bar for the kids and parents to enjoy! And did we mention that there would be enough things to shop around for the mommy and the kids too! Can you afford to miss this one?
Ranging from a children's play, flash mobs, fancy parades to live music there is more in store for the entire family! You need to be there to see this!
Happifest is also committed to improve the quality of life of the not so fortunate children. We have tied up with the awesome folks at Access Life Foundation who are a blessing for children suffering from cancer. A part of the proceeds go towards fulfilling their commitments.
For more info. :http://happifest.com/
Contact : Phone : +91 22 2166 2235, +91 22 2166 2274
Email : email@example.com
- Tickets are strictly limited and subject to availability.
- A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
- There is no admission without a valid ticket The Festival is not obliged to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- The Festival reserves the right to vary the advertised program and/or artists.
- All patrons require a ticket. The Festival organizers reserve the right to refuse entry and/or evict anyone without a valid ticket.
- Patrons must not bring any of the following into the Festival - alcoholic beverages, tobacco, glass, plastic bottles, etc.
- Food Only limited required quantity of baby food will be allowed for infants and toddlers.
- Pets on leash are allowed.
- No personal transportation is allowed inside the festival. All transportation must be parked at parking facility.
- Any items the patron intends to distribute or offer for sale.
- Transportation allowed in the festival.
- Roller Blades and Skateboards one per child (Festival organizers are indemnified and will not be responsible for an injury arising due to the usage of sports transport)
- Baby Strollers and Prams are allowed.
- Whilst at the Festival, patrons must not climb any structure or damage any property.
- Use inappropriate language or behave in an inappropriate manner, smoke within the festival premises,take photos or videos of performers without their express and prior consent.
- Workshops at the festival: Happifest will have workshops to choose from which may be chargeable over and above the entry fee.
- Participation for the workshops will be on a first come first served basis only. On full capacity the attendant will take in a booking for the next sessions. Each workshop will host limited numbers of participants.
- The timings for the workshops may vary and will be announced on the day of the event and the duration will vary from 30 90 mins.
- Patrons will have to enroll for the workshops on the day of the event and slots will be allotted. Slots will be strictly allotted on the basis of availability.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests.
- Patrons attending Happifest may be filmed, photographed and recorded for the primary purpose of promoting the Festival. Photographs or recordings may appear on Happifest`s online spaces (including website and social media) and other promotional material.
- Event organizers (or third parties appointed by the Festival) reserve the right to film, photograph or record without consent and without compensation. If you do not wish for your photographs or recordings to be published, please contact event organizers to withdraw your consent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Happifest reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person from the Festival with reasonable cause.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival. Any vehicles not cleared of the site by 11pm on Sunday 14th November be towed away.
- The organizers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
- The possession of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and implies an undertaking by the ticket holder to observe them. In the event that any of these conditions are breached, Happifest Reserves the right to cancel the ticket without refund or recourse for the ticket holder.
- Attending and participating in the Festival constitutes acknowledgment that you have read, understood and agree to abide by these conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the Happifest in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
- All children attending the Festival must be accompanied by an adult. Whilst every attempt will be made to provide patrons with a safe environment, children remain the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times during their attendance at the Festival. Patrons take part in workshops, performances and Festival activities at their own risk and waive Happifest of any and all responsibility for discomfort, allergy, injury, illness and / or any physical / mental strain arising due to the attendance of any / all sub events at the festival.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Happifest takes no responsibility for unaccompanied children and reserves the right to refuse entry to unaccompanied children.
- Patrons above the age of 14 will be allowed entry unaccompanied.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising. Attendees will be allowed to bring their own Medical and Firstaid kits inside the festival.
- A change in climate conditions leading to a rainshower is unfortunately not the fault of the promoter. Force Majeure shall mean act of God including but not limited to rain, fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster; being beyond the control of any of the Parties and affecting performance of show. No refund/ claims will be entertained in such case. However, shaded areas are provided at all points at the festival.
- Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Happifest.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.