200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh IndiaRISHIKESH YOGPEETH
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India gives you a solid foundation if you aspire to be a Yoga Teacher. If you just want to deepen your practice and understanding of yoga, it gives you confidence to work towards your own unique expression of yoga as you evolve in your practice. This comprehensive course will familiarize you with the basics of yoga philosophy. It will help you intensify and master yoga asanas. You will understand the effect of the asanas on the body through study of anatomy. Daily pranayama and meditation practice along with chanting will help you experience their strengthening and balancing properties. We will give you a taste of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals. All this is designed to deepen your understanding of yoga and become a confident and a competent yoga teacher.
Rishikesh Yogpeeth is a globally reputed Yoga Training and Teaching Centre, they hold over 14 years of experience in Yoga Teacher Training courses and have witnessed more than 6,000 students take part in their certified training coursed from across the world. They offer 200, 300 and 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training courses in Rishikesh. Rishikesh Yogpeeth strives to reach out to people worldwide with the ancient and sacred wisdom of Yoga. With traditional understanding and modern methods, they are a group of young Yoga enthusiasts aiming at sharing one of the oldest and legendary traditions of Yoga for physical, mental and spiritual well being. They offer several Teacher Training Courses specializing in Yoga to an international audience. One of the courses they offer is the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The training is conducted in Rishikesh, known as the spiritual birthplace of Yoga. The centre is nestled in tranquil and peaceful surroundings and students from the world over come to the region to learn more about the ancient discipline.
OVERVIEW OF THE SYLLABUS - 200HRS YOGA TTC
- Mantra Chanting:
- It is believed that mantras can penetrate the depths of the oblivious mind. Mantras are Sanskrit language elements constantly chanted to adjust the vibration of all regards of your being and have an everlasting influence. One of the perks of mantra chanting is that it can help manage tension. Scientifically referred to as Mantropathy, it is widely practised for healing and environment cleansing.
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma):
- Shatkarma is a yogic purification and cleansing technique. Shatkarma ensures that our bodies stay strong, healthy and clean. The technique can help get rid of toxins and embrace a pleasant and refreshing living.
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments:
- Asanas are one of the most important facets of Yoga. Each asana is performed for a particular beneficial reason. The reasons can vary and may include aligning the body posture, getting rid of toxins, losing weight, overall health, taking away fatigue, and relaxing the mind.
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class:
- One of the key elements of the 200-hour yoga teacher training in India curriculum is to make future Yoga teachers aware of the importance of sequencing. Sequencing has a vital role to play in conducting a successful and efficient class. A yoga class environment cannot be predicted at all times. It is in the hands of the teacher to engage the class, create a flow and share his/her teachings most suitably and effectively possible.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages. :
- The course also consists of a part that teaches to enhance the effectiveness of a class with the use of props. Smart and intelligent use of props is a skill and is to be used to engage the class better.
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.:
- Postures along with their names and meanings are taught in detail. The meaning of a posture can help the learner understand it better and it will also have a better impact as compared to doing it for the sake of it.
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama):
- The practice of breathing is considered the foundation of Yoga. Deep breathing combined with Yoga has several benefits such as improved blood flow, detoxifies the body, improved digestion among the others.
- Meditation (Dhyana). :
- A deeper level of meditation and concentration to know the truth is referred to as Dhyana. Dhyana is mostly done to reach Samadhi, meaning bliss which is the ultimate goal of Yoga.
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology.:
- Understanding human anatomy will help people understand yoga and its aspects better. This will also help achieve holistic health and the therapeutics of yoga practices.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis:
- Yoga is an ancient philosophy. To be a Yoga teacher one should understand the philosophy and ideas attached to it. Apart from this, they should also be able to share these same ideologies with their students in the future. The 200-hour yoga TTC in Rishikesh assures to share this philosophy with their worldwide crowd
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice
- Teaching a skill by itself that demands confidence. The 200-hour Yoga teacher training also ensures that enthusiasts are open to learning the skill of teaching and can excel in the same with practice.
DAILY SCHEDULE - 200HRS YOGA TTC
In keeping with the requirements of Yoga Alliance - USA, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India program follows a tight schedule where almost each of the 6 to 7 training hours in the day are assigned to some aspect of yoga. You could find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the yoga school the mornings can begin as early as 5:30 a.m. with meditation followed by some yoga postures and maybe some classes or lectures in philosophy or anatomy. Chanting and pranayama are also part of the schedule. During training you are provided with two to three yoga meals, fruit refreshments and green tea. Daily written homework is also the norm as that is how you will gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. Sleeping early is encouraged as that is part of yogic practice.
- 05:30 am - Wake Up
- 06:00 am - Herbal Tea
- 06:15 am - Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
- 06:30 am - Pranayama and Chanting
- 07:30 am - Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am - Breakfast
- 10:30 am - Yoga Anatomy
- 11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
- 12:30 pm - Lunch
- 04:30 pm - Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm - Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
- 06:45 pm - Pranayama | Meditation
- 07:15 pm - Dinner
- 10:45 pm - Lights Out
Please note : Daily Schedule is subject to change - Rishikesh Yogpeeth