Anadi Yoga Centre offers residential 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. Our courses are certified by Yoga Alliance. We serve to provide our students with an understanding of traditional Hatha & Ashtanga practice while sharing teachings of theory and yoga philosophy from basic to advance levels.
Our 300-hour yoga teacher training courses are designed to keep in mind that our students deserve to be offered maximum erudition in the limited time that they spend with us. The environment at Anadi Yoga Centre is made conducive to focusing on one’s practice and saadhna while developing a deeper understanding of yoga.
• Certification: RYT 500 (Yoga Alliance)
• Instruction Language: English
• Course Type: Residential and Intensive
• Course Material
• 3 Organic Vegetarian Meals
• Private Room with Attached Bath
• Free WIFI: 24x7
• Local Sightseeing / Excursions on Sundays
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
Yoga Style: Hatha & Ashtanga
Daily Schedule - 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
05:30 am- Wake Up
05:45 am to 06:15 am- Herbal Tea
06:15 am to 06:45 am- Nasal Cleansing
06:45 am to 07:30 am- Pranayama
07:30 am to 09:30 am- Asana(Hatha Yoga)
09:30 am to 10:30 am- Breakfast
10:30 am to 11:30 am- Philosophy
11:30 am to 12:30 pm- Anatomy
12:45 pm to 01:30 pm- Mantra Chanting
01:30 pm to 02:30 pm- Lunch
02:30 pm to 03:30 pm- Free Time (Self Study)
03:30 pm to 04:15 pm- Adjustment & Alignment (Start From 2nd Week)
04:30 pm to 06:30 pm- Ashtanga Vinyasa
06:45 pm to 07:30 pm- Meditation, Yog Nidra
07:30 pm to 08:30 pm- Dinner
11:00 pm- Light off & Gate Closed
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
• Hatha & Ashtanga Asana Practice
• Anatomy & Physiology
Code of Conduct
• Disrespect of rules and regulations could result in the termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
• Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher would be considered a serious breach of discipline.
• A student must inform staff in advance if they intend to be absent for a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
• Anadi Yoga Centre does not make arrangements for guests of students who joined the institution for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
• Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
• Smoking and drinking are not permitted during training.
• Be mindful of local customs and traditions and wear modest clothing.
• The fastest and easiest way to reach Rishikesh is a flight from Delhi to Dehradun.
• Taxi from Dehradun, Jolly Grant Airport - $25
• Delhi Airport to Rishikesh by taxi - US$ 70
• Delhi Airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi airport by car - US$ 130
• The fees for these yoga training courses include food, private accommodation with attached bath, course materials and local sightseeing (rafting in the sacred Ganga River and trekking through the foothills of the Himalayas). The booking amount ($200 non-refundable deposit towards course fees) should be paid with an application and remaining course fees can be paid on arrival. Upon successfully completing a course, one can register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
• The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable circumstances, the management at its discretion permits participants to go for any other scheduled course/retreat within a one-year period. We, therefore, recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to our offered programs.