Why Selling Skills?
1. People with good selling skills think that they are no good at selling. They need realization.
2. Those with good communication and confidence may not be getting desired results, while selling, due to some minor issues. They need a mirror and an opportunity to fine-tune tactics.
3. Effective selling begins with Buyer Psychology and Seller mindset. This helps in building a Sales Persona.
4. Unfortunately Buyers do not give feedback to Sales Professionals about the mistable they commit.
5. Those with low confidence, inadequate spoken english and low sophistication may think that they are not cut out for sale. They need to understand that selling is not just English, sophistication and confidence. There are many other, perhaps important ingredients that are crucial for selling that they may posses in abundance.
What happens in this program?
1. We de-construct selling. From Hello to Successful handshake.
2. We get to understand our sales attitude & skills, better.
3. We get to understand buyer behaviour; which we can see inour daily lives but cannot understand / do not accept.
4. Understand stratergy, marketing and selling and how to appy these in our business / work.
5. Some practice session on Sales Pitch and Objective Handling.
6. A few good things we can do to improve our competitive position and selling skills.
Program Objective/ Program Overview:
· To assist participants understand buyer and seller psychology.
· To illuminate minds of participants about what actions / behaviors of sales people can build comfort / discomfort the minds of the buyer.
· Differentiate marketing & selling and think of certain strategies useful for the business.
· Build confidence among participants with the knowledge that selling is not as difficult as it is perceived.
· Assist participants construct a sales pitch
· Sales Professionals
· Tech People with customer interface
· Business Owners
· Customer Care Professionals
For further inquiries, email: email@example.com