Bangalore Sports Carnival 2018 (2nd edition), a Sportzify entity was launched last year with a vision to create a month of Bangalore’s biggest sports & fitness fiesta where kids, men and women come out and play their favourite sports.
Bangalore Sports Carnival 2018 - 6 Different Sports | 1 Marathon (Beat The Heat) | Several Categories | 4 Weekends | Big Prizes for top 4 in every category & An experience of a lifetime.
- Date & Day: 1st July | Sunday | 5:30AM to 9:00AM
- Venue: BBMP Ground, HSR Layout
- Categories: 3K, 5K, 10K (With Timing Chips and T-Shirts for everyone)
X-Factor: Timing Chips, T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal & Certificate for everyone.
Timing Chip is used to measure your running time for the Run. You will get access to a leaderboard where you can check your running time as compared to others in the run.
- 3K Run : Rs 450 per participant
- 5K Run: Rs 550 per participant
- 10K Run: Rs 650 per participant
- Goodies for the top 3 in Men & Women category.
- The last date to register for the event is 30th June by 11 PM.
- There is no on-spot registration. You have to register through online only.
- There are no age categories for this running event.
- No particular cut off time is there. You can complete at your own pace.
- Collection of the bibs & T-Shirt with the timing chips will be done on the day of the running day.
- Volunteers will be there at the guide you throughout the route.
- The route map will be explained to you before the Run
- Zumba session starts at 5:30 AM
- 3K, 5K, 10K Run starts at 6 AM exactly.
- Baggage counter will not be available at the venue.
- Changing rooms will be available.
- Parking for two-wheeler and four-wheelers will also be available.
- Pictures of the event will be published on www.facebook.com/sportzify on 2nd July by 8 PM.
- Timing results will be mailed to you on the registered email id on 2nd July by 10 PM on your registered email id.
- Make sure you get your bibs scanned after finishing the run to get your timing noted.
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- If you are registering for more than one participant, kindly provide their individual details as well.