elcome to the 'PlacesAroundPune'(www.facebook.com/PlacesAroundPune) with its first Exploration bike trip to Ambaghat and Marleshwar Waterfall.
In a busy work schedule and unforeseen pressure of hectic pace of life, we needs some relief and relaxation for which change of place and natural environment is the only alternative. Natural surroundings are best for the expected fun and pleasure as also relaxation for both body and mind. Body gets more Qxygen from air that's why become fresh & because of more Oxygen mind become relax & tension free.
In Monsoon, AmbaGhat is the heaven with plenty of waterfalls, thrilling ghats and wild life forests to visit. it is 240km from Pune.
AmbaGhat is known for its Dence jungle, untouched beauty and waterfalls. it is also known as Land of Snakes.
Ambaghat is less explored, UNtouched and hardly someone visited place. its difficult to visit such place if you dont go in a group.
Day 1: 16th July, Sat.
- Morning start from Pune.
- By Afternoon, reach resort.
- Post Lunch, expore most scenic routes of Pawankhind and VishalGadh.
- Night return to our Resort.
- Music, Dance, Masti.
Day 2 : 17th July, Sunday.
- Morning, we will go and play in the accessible waterfall.
- morn after breakfast, we will visit famous Marleshwar temple and waterfall.
- by eve, we will start for Pune.
- by Night 8.30 PM, we will be back to Pune.
Places to Visit there:
- pawankhind Jungle safari.
- VishalGadh Fort.
- Amba waterfall and Amba ghat.
- Marleshwar Temple and waterfall.
Cost: 2200/- per person.
- Resort stay on sharing basis.
- Saturday bf, 2 coarse Lunch(Veg/NonVeg), Eve Tea/Snacks, 2 coarse Dinner(Veg/NonVeg).
- DJ Night.
- Sunday Bf, 2 coarse Lunch(Veg/NonVeg), Evening Tea/Snacks.
- Medical Kit.
- All permission charges.
- Music,DJ, party.
- Many more surprises in Inclusive
- 'Rain Dance' (subject to natural favor).
- wonderful drive, Extrem Adventure, unlimited fun, Group Masti etc etc.
1) Helmet for the driver is mandatory.
2) you may opt to join in a Car as well.
No of participants: 20 only.
for more info,
visit: www.facebook.com/PlacesAroundPune or
contact: Jaykumar - 09503 645 225,
Mail : Friends@PlacesAroundPune.co.in