Registration Closes : 10m 8d 9h
|Discount (coupon code discount)||0|
We are happy to present before you a series of workshops exclusively focused on International Trade, Export & Import policies.
The program will cover:
- How to start Export Import business in India
- How to select a product for new export business?
- How Export Import Business opportunities in India?
- How to get Export Order from the Overseas?
- Tips for successful export business
- Tips for exporter on documentation
- How many types of Import in India?
- Export Payment terms
- How to secure export payment and early realise from foreign buyer?
- Common INCOTERMS in International Business
- Export Incentive from the Govt Bodies
- Export Planning & Strategy
- Competitor Analysis
- Export Payment terms.
- Export Documentation requirements
- Export Benefit from the respective Govt.Bodies
- Export Import Policy
- Export Packing Credit
- Third party export
- Shipping and Packaging
- Export Import rules
- Details presentation on Foreign Exchange Development Regulation Act-1992
- ECGC formalities
- How to protect Foreign Exchange Fluctuation risk in export import business?
- Importance of LC
Duration: 4 weeks - 16 hours
Printed courseware to be given
Faculty: Mr. A.N.Banerjee
The program will be conducted by Mr. A. N. Banerjee, a renowned International Trade consultant with nearly 20 years of experience in this area. Over the years, he has worked with numerous corporates in this domain and is presently engaged in providing consultation on International Trade to different entities.
Contact: Barindra De @9051092035