What is a Mind Map?
A Mind Map is a revolutionary thinking tool that can enhance people’s skills drastically in many areas like Teaching, Learning, Training, Project Management, Strategic Thinking, and Risk Control.
Who invented it?
• Tony Buzan is the inventor of Mind Mapping and a Leading Authority on Creativity, Memory and Thinking • He is a Bestselling Author of over 125 books, with Sales totaling 3 Million and counting
• He was named one of the world’s top 5 speakers in the world by Forbes magazine.
• Officially has the highest Creative IQ in the world • Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize Content ( Subject to change without notice )
An experiential session
• Discover how Mind Maps could enhance your creativity between 50 – 500 % IMMEDIATELY
• Why creativity is like oxygen. The science of creativity.
• Dangers of low creativity.
• Myths of creativity, State of creativity on the planet based on intense research.
The Science behind Mind Mapping
• What is Whole Brain Thinking?
• Myths of Whole Brain Thinking
• Exercise to prove Imagination is extremely critical to memory
• Daydreaming. Good or bad?
• Extraordinary learnings about the brain and memory
Laws of Mind Mapping
• Understanding ALL the laws of Mind Mapping
• The reasoning behind all the laws of mind mapping
• Practice making a Mind Map with all the laws of Mind Mapping
• Structured feedback session for the Mind Maps drawn.
• Interaction & Reflection.