Sportzify brings you the 4th edition of Sportzify Color Run. It’s one of our most special runs which happens once a year.
Join the festive mood of Holi with special Zumba and Holi theme Run.
This time the theme as special attraction to it. We have limited slots for the run to give you an experience of a lifetime. Begin with stylish zumba session in desi style, start & finish your run.
Come back to the venue to relish the experience of enjoying the festival of color by celebrating Holi with your running community.
· Date & Day: 24th March | Sunday | 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM
· Venue: Decathlon Sarjapur
· Categories: 3K, 5K & 10K
· X-Factor: Timing Chips, T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal & Certificate for everyone.
· Timing Chip is used to measure your running time for the Run. You will get access to a leaderboard where you can check your running time as compared to others in the run.
- 3K Run : Rs 450 per participant (Limited to only 150 participants)
- 5K Run: Rs 550 per participant (Limited to only 300 participants)
- 10K Run: Rs 650 per participant (Limited to 250 Participants)
- Prizes for top 3 men & women in each category. No cash prizes will be given.
- The last date to register for the event is 21st March by 11PM.
- There is no on-spot registration. You have to register through online only.
- There are no age categories for this running event.
- No particular cut off time is there. You can complete at your own pace.
- Collection of the bibs & T-Shirt with the timing chips will be done on the day of the running day.
- Volunteers will be there at guide you throughout the route.
- Reporting time is 5:00 AM onwards.
- Zumba session starts 5:40 AM
- Route map will be explained to you at 5:55 AM
- Run starts at 6:00 AM exactly.
- Color for playing holi will be provided by the Sportzify team itself
- No water should be used at the venue for playing holi.
- Baggage counter will be available at the venue.
- Changing rooms will be available.
- Parking for two-wheeler and four-wheelers will also be available.
- Pictures of the event will be published on 25th March by 8 PM.
- Timing results will be mailed to you on the registered email id on 25th March 10 PM on your registered email id.
- Make sure you get your bibs scanned after finishing the run to get your timing noted.
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- If you are registering for more than one participant, kindly provide their individual details as well.