1. Tournament is for all the corporate and private employees
2. Each participant has to get their racquet to participate in this tournament
4. No current top 10 state or national ranked players are allowed.
5. Valid ID card must be produced on the day of the event.
6. Player found not to be fit in any category because of various reason, can be removed from the tournament at any point of time without giving any reason.
7. Umpire/Referee decision will be final and players are requested to cooperate.
8. Players are participating at their own risk. Any injuries or accidents occurring during the event are not responsibility of the organizers.
9. Any damage to the property of the Sports centre will be recovered from the concerned person.
10. Incase if there are not sufficient entries for a particular category then that category will be cancelled.
11. Fixture will be created by the organizing team and once published will not be changed on individual request. Draws are made on random basis. Byes are given randomly. Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
12. Registration cannot be cancelled in any circumstances and money will not be refunded.
13. Tournament Committee will have the authority to postpone/cancel/amend the schedule of the tournament at any given point of time but with a prior notice to the respective teams. In such cancellation full amount will be refunded.
14. Matches will start at 9:00 AM in the morning and will last till 9:00 PM.
15. WaH Events is NOT liable in an event for any injuries sustained during the course of the tournament and for loss of any equipment/money/any other belongings.
Awards & Prizes
-Single’s winner: Winner trophy + Cash prize (Rs 2000/-) for all
- Single’s runner-up: Entry fee refund + Runner-Up Trophy.
Note : Above cash prizes depend on the minimum number of participants
in each category i.e 16.
1. All the categories will be knock out format. Pre-quarters is best of 3.
2. Quarters, Semi finals & Finals will be played for best of 5 games
3. In Doubles category, please get your own partner.
1. Strictly All the registration will be done online. Spot registrations will be available only on the availability. Spot registration fee for Singles is 600rs and doubles 800rs.
2. A player can participate in any number of categories.
3. Last date of the registration is June 28th
4.Only limited registrations in each category are allowed- first come first serve basis.
4. For any queries please mail to email@example.com