With evolving Cyber-attacks and continuous development new malware variants each day, the business should make sure their endpoints are secure by employing the right security controls as defined by the Centre for Internet Security. The Cyber Security Summit is a one-day event emphasizing on the key factors required to drive full proof security for your mobile and computer networks deployed by various organizations.
Whether you’re interested in protecting your company or providing better security for others, the Cyber Security event is your mecca of information and innovation. This event will include sessions developed to help achieve cooperative solutions and industry team to defend against the ever-growing cyber threat.
Who should attend:
• CIO/CISOs/Senior IT Executives Corporate IT teams
• Systems Administrators
• Network Administrators
• IT/IS Managers
• ISMS Professionals
• Information Security Professionals.
• Penetration Testers
• Heads of Information Security
• Heads of Risk and Compliance
• Data Analytics
• Chief Privacy Officers
• Chief Risk Officers
Topics to be covered:
• Industrial Control Systems
• Digital Forensics & Incident Response
• Security Operations
• Cyber Threat Intelligence
• Security Awareness
• Cloud Security
• Data Breach
• Secure DevOps
• SIEM & Tactical Analytics
• Enumeration, Target Selection verification.
• Windows Exploitation
• Metasploit Toolkit
• Botnet, DDOS Attacks.
• Social Engineering
• Buffer Overflow
• Direct and Indirect Targeted attacks.
• Customized network interception and decryption.
• Advanced snooping and Backdoors.
• SQL Injection
• Penetration Testing
• An opportunity to position yourself at the centre of influence, cultivate mutually beneficial relationships & at the end of the day
• Get up-to-date with intelligence about global security threats and other topics from leading security experts.
• Learn evolving methods to detect and attack various cyber threats and malware.
• Get insights on various industry approaches and technology used along with the key factors governing its development.
• Gain insights to help you develop a comprehensive approach to ICS/OT Cyber Security
• Learn about new policies & regulations
• Get insights on Government initiatives