The ParticipantThis is your participation ticket for the cycle ride. (It includes, Hydration and Medical Assistance, Breakfast -Post Ride, Participation Medal, Participation Certificate, Dri-Fit (T- Shirt)
East Delhi Ryderz “EDR”
Cyclothon – Join The Health Ride
in Association with Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj,East Delhi
Limited slots. Only 100 Bibs are available for Registrations and other benefits.
FIRST COME FIRST BASIS ONLY.
Dear Cycling Buddies,
As we all know that East Delhi Ryderz, a cycling group in the east region of The Capital of India is always committed for greener, cleaner and healthy lifestyle. We believe the greatest gift we can give our family and the world is our health.
We are glad to announce a cycle ride totally dedicated to our Health.
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, famous for its world class Medical Treatment is giving its extensive and unconditional support to this cycle ride.
IT IS A DAY RIDE and YOU will get 02 Hours to complete this Ride.
Reporting time:- 05:00am
Ride start time:- 06:00 am (Total Time Given = 2 Hrs)
Flag off Point -
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, East Delhi https://goo.gl/maps/BCmMtmTqdNt
Please note there is a REGISTRATION FEE for this event.
REGISTRATION FEE (Excluding Taxes)
Limited Slots Available – ONLY 100
Rs. 100 /- + Taxes
- Hydration and Medical Assistance Throughout the Route & Hydration Point
- Breakfast (Post Ride)
- Participation Medal
- Participation Certificate
- Dri-Fit (T- Shirt)
Note - Late Comers will not be entertained. ………..On the Spot Registration is not Available.
No objection certificates (for below 18 age) and waiver form (will given at reg. desk on the event day) are MANDATORY.
There will be NO EXTENSIVE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
We will remain available to support as train leads and marshals, if necessary
We will have Four Marshaling Cars with First Aid Medical + Hydration (which includes chocolates / ORS / Sandwiches / Water)
and MAX Hospital Ambulance Throughout the Route
Route for 30 Kms (Total Time Given = 2 Hrs)
Max Hospital Balaji Patparganj > take Right on Delhi Merrut Expressway ‘> take ‘U’ turn under the first bridge towards Akshardham> take left from Akshardham bridge towards Noida gate > U turn from Noida Gate towards Gandhi Nagar> Straight from Akshardham towards Gandhi Nagar> Straight Towards Gandhi Nagar from Yamuna Bank Metro > Shashtri Nagar Metro Station U turn > Straight towards Akardham > take left from akarsdham metro station on Delhi- Meerut Expressway>take left for Max Hospital Balaji.
Start and Finish Point – Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj
First Hydration Point :– Noida Gate - 1km from Mukarba Chowk [ 09 Kms ]
Second Hydration Point :– Shastri Park Metro Station [20 Kms ]
*Please Read in Full:*
1. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to ride without a proper helmet. NO HELMET NO RIDE
2. Given that this is a DAY RIDE, but your bike SHOULD BE equipped with strong rear light for precautionary measure.
3. Drafting behind any motorized vehicle WILL NOT BE tolerated. If found violating this rule, the rider will have to terminate his/her ride
4- Important ADVICE to the participants:
- This is not a leisure rides and support vehicle can be used by a rider only if some unforeseen incident happens. The decision authority rests with the organizers
- IT IS NOT A RACE - you will not win a prize by reaching early. Ride safe, follow traffic rules.
- It is highly advised that you ride in a group or AT LEAST have one riding partner
- Each rider has to ensure that he/she does not lose the Bike Number or Bib Number
- Please ensure that all reach the start point at the given time as we will flag off without delay.
For any further Inquires
Plzz free to call at #TeamEDR
Nick - 9999419086
Aayush Jain - 9871857739
Sidd - 9899190010
THIS IS NOT A RACE.
1. This is a physically demanding event and could be affected by extreme weather. By entering/ registering the competition or event, the participant/competitor is confirming that he/she is capable of completing the event and that the organizers will not be held responsible for any illness or injury that may occur as a result of their participation
2. East Delhi Ryderz and Max Super Specialty Hopital does not provide any insurance cover to the participants. If a participant has a mediclaim / health insurance policy of their own, they are already covered for any hospitalization lasting more than 24 hours (including resulting from road accidents). Please check with your insurance agent in case it is different. If any participant would like to get a mediclaim / health insurance policy, we can put them in touch with a IRDAI approved agent for advise on best policy to buy. We encourage all participants to have a medi-claim /health insurance policy.