Sportzify is back with the 3rd edition of DAUD which marks the ending of our annual festival Clash Of Titan - Startup Vs Corporate sports & Fitness war.
It’s time to celebrate your passion for running alongside the best runners of Bangalore in one of the best location of Bangalore (HSR Layout).
- Date & Day: 16th September| Sunday | 5:00AM to 9:00AM
- Venue: BBMP Ground, HSR Layout
- Categories: 3K, 5K, 10K (With Timing Chips and T-Shirts for everyone)
X-Factor: Timing Chips, T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal & Certificate for everyone.
Timing Chip is used to measure your running time for the Run. You will get access to a leaderboard where you can check your running time as compared to others in the run.
Timing Chips, T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal & Certificate will be given to everyone.
- 3K Timed Run : Rs 525 per participant
- 5K Timed Run: Rs 625 per participant
- 10K Timed Run: Rs 725 per participant
- Goodies + Medal + Certificate for the top 3 in Men & Women in each category.
- The last date to register for the event is 13th September by 11 PM.
- There is no on-spot registration. You have to register through online only.
- There are no age categories for this running event.
- No baggage counter will be available.
- Mobile toilet can be used as changing rooms if needed.
- No particular cut off time is there. You can complete at your own pace.
- Collection of the bibs & T-Shirt with the timing chips will be done on the day of the running day.
- Volunteers will be there at the guide you throughout the route.
- The route map will be explained to you before the Run
- Reporting time is 5:00AM
- Zumba session starts at 5:30 AM
- 3K, 5K, 10K Run starts at 6 AM exactly.
- Baggage counter will not be available at the venue.
- Changing rooms will be available.
- Parking for two-wheeler and four-wheelers will also be available outside the BBMP ground.
- Timing results will be mailed to you on the registered email id on 15th September by 10 PM on your registered email id.
- Make sure you get your bibs scanned after finishing the run to get your timing noted.
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- If you are registering for more than one participant, kindly provide their individual details as well.