Sportzify is back with the 3rd Edition of Decathlon India Run in Bangalore this April!
It’s time for Fitness enthusiasts of Bangalore get ready to join the journey of #CouchTo21K
4 Trails | 4 Locations | 4 Weekends
Whether you’re a newbie who wants to start something for general fitness or a pro-runner who has already fallen in love with running, we have a whole new experience for you!
- Date & Day: 28th April | Sunday
- Time: 4:00 AM to 9 AM
- Venue: Decathlon Sarjapur
- Categories: 3K Run, 5K Run, 10K Run & Half Marathon
- X-Factor: T-Shirt, Timing Chips, Medals, Certificate and Breakfast for everyone.
· X-Factor: Timing Chips, T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal & Certificate for everyone.
· Timing Chip is used to measure your running time for the Run. You will get access to a leaderboard where you can check your running time as compared to others in the run.
- 3K Run : Rs 490 per participant
- 5K Run: Rs 590 per participant
- 10K Run: Rs 690 per participant
- Half Marathon: Rs 790 per participant
Every participant will be getting an exclusive free T-Shirt.
In case of a bulk registration for more than 12 participants from a running group or a corporate or a family, we will give an additional discount. Kindly connect with us on 8083148510 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prizes for top 3 men & women in each category. No cash prizes will be given.
- 3K, 5K & 10K Participants need to report on the venue on the day of the event for BIB and T-Shirt collection at 5:15 AM in Decathlon Sarjapur.
- Zumba session at 5:45 AM
- Run starts exactly at 6:00 AM
- Prize Distribution at 7:45 AM
- The run starts and ends in the Decathlon Sarjapur.
- There will be 5 hydration stations on the route
- First aid will be available on all the water stations & at the venue.
- Half-Marathon will begin at 5:00 AM sharp.
- Participants of Half-Marathon are requested to report at 4:00 AM
- All the other 3 category run begins at 6:00 AM.
- Run starts and ends in Decathlon Sarjapur.
- Route Map: It will be explained on the venue.
- For 3K participants, take a U-Turn from 1st water station i.e. your 1.5K mark.
- For 5K participants take a U-Turn from 2nd Water stations i.e your 2.5K mark.
- For 10K participants take a U-Turn from 3rd Water stations i.e your 5K mark.
- Half-Marathon route will be explained at the venue.
- Your timing chips will be scanned once you come back to the starting point.
- There are no onspot registration. You need to register online.
- The last date to register for the event is 18th April by 11 PM.
- There are no age categories in any of the running activities
- There is no time limit to complete your run
- You can be from any state or country to participate in the run
- If you want to avail a discount then register for all the 4 trails.
- Changing rooms and toilets will be available at the venue.
- T-Shirt and BIB distribution will happen on the day of the event.
- Volunteers will be there to guide you throughout the route.
- Baggage counter will be available at the venue.
- Parking for two-wheeler and four-wheelers will also be available.
- If you are registering for multiple people then enter their name, email separately
- You will receive an email 2 days before the run with all the details and route map.
- Water stations with energy drinks will be available on the route.
- Timing sheet with leaderboard status will be shared 2 days after the run on your email id.
- Make sure you get your bibs scanned after finishing the run to get your timing noted.
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- Photos and video of the run will be shared two days after run on www.facebook.com/sportzify
If you are from a corporate and you want to do a bulk registration for the event then kindly connect with us on email@example.com or call us at 8083148510.