About The Event
What is this program about?
Mavensworld works with leading global consulting and manufacturing companies to help them identify superior talent to drive EBIDTA improvement programs. During the course of our interactions with industry leaders , we have understood the skills that are a “must have” to drive holistic impact in operations.
In order to make people successful in roles that require them to drive EBIDTA improvements , we have designed a one-day Initial Training Program to equip young professionals grasp strategies for EBIDTA improvements in operations.
At the end of the program , participants will be
- Issued a certificate of participation
- Facilitated to take up a project in their own area of work and will be evaluated
A few selected professionals will also get an opportunity to be mentored by industry experts in their respective organisations
Typically, professionals like you who have attended such training programs in the past have been able to achieve EBIDTA Improvement by 35-40%
Who should attend this program?
- Self driven Manufacturing professionals with over 5 years of experience in various functions like Operations, Maintenance, Quality, Material Handling, Value Engineering, R&D, Utilities, etc. They will get new skills to drive profitability in their existing organisations and hence get on a fast track career path.
- Management Consultants who want to pursue a career in tier 1 management consulting firms, offering excellent packages and career paths.
- Freelance consultants who want to hone their methodologies by following a templatized prescriptive approach , thus increasing their billing rates
What will be covered in the program?
- The EBIDTA tree framework
- How benchmarks are set?
- What data to collect for populating the EBIDTA tree?
- How to carry out basic calculations like MTBF, MTTR , OEE , Yield , Cp/Cpk, Sigma levels, Value in Use,etc?
- Using issue trees to identify to areas of improvement and bottleneck
- Hypothesis based problem solving approach to deep dive on the bottleneck
- Detailed data collection approach for the bottleneck and carrying out key analysis
- Impact and sensitivity analysis of improvement ideas on EBIDTA