After successfully hosting the 3rd Annual Big Data Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, we are excited to announce The First Annual Big Data Conference in Pune, India.
The event will feature keynotes from Big Data industry with comprehensive technical discussions by the Thought Leaders, Data Engineers, Scientists in and around the world.
Pune Data Conference is a full day event. The focus of the sessions and discussions at the conference are Hadoop, its related ecosystem, and data science. These sessions will showcase:
The sessions will cover the following topics:
1. Latest technologies and their use cases in Big Data.
2. Big Data platforms and their architectures.
• Data Ingestion Technologies (Batch, Streaming, etc).
• Big Data Processing Engines (Hadoop Map-Reduce, Spark, etc).
• Big Data Storage Engines (Impala, Kudu, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc).
• Big Data Visualisation Technologies (Tableau, ZoomData, D3, etc).
3. Big Data Governance and Security.
4. IoT - Internet of Things.
5. Machine Learning (Predictive Analytics, Recommendation Engines, etc).
To learn more please visit www.punedataconference.com.
We will be publishing the agenda and other speakers' information over the next few weeks.
Get access to 20+ technical sessions.
Lunch and goodie bags.
Join the extensive discussions around new development in Big Data, security, predictive analytic, IOT, etc, Along with innovation action points and takeaways.
Associate with the key players in the Big Data community and get the opportunity to showcase your brand cognizance in the industry.
If you want to sponsor the event to avail more benefits, write to us - firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call us- +91 9158869999.