Get mesmerized. Allow her light to fill your eyes. Your worries will fade, and fears will dissipate.
The celestial moon is capable of putting so many things into perspective!
On the night of 11th February, the moon will illuminate the sky with her aura and magnanimity. We invite you all for a night of Full Moon Camping with Moonstone Hammock. The company of choicest friends and a saffron bonfire by the river will add warmth to the chilly night.
Here’s how we bring an exciting twist to your stay at the campsite:
1. Moon gazing with friends from your very own special tents.
Experience the versatility of a hammock and the comfort of your bed in our tree tents suspended high above the ground. This weekend, live high on life!
Get even more adventurous by spending the night in tents floating on water, and experience the great outdoors!
For those who’d like to play it safe, we’ve got ground tents for accommodation as well.
2. A live acoustic band will keep your spirits high, all night long.
3. Get into chef mode and try making your own sizzling barbecue!
4. Cycles to let you explore the campsite at your own will, and team games to keep you on your toes.
5. For all water babies, water activities like kayaking will be the cherry on the cake!
In short, there’s something for everyone to indulge in, at the campsite. (We’ve even stocked up a few novels for the bookworms!)
VENUE: Moonstone Hammock Camping Grounds, Karjat.
DATE & TIME: Arrival by 2 pm on 11th February. Departure by 11.30 am on 12th February.
COST PER HEAD:
Floating tents: Rs.3490/-
Hanging (tree) tents: Rs.3190/-
Ground tents: Rs.2890/-