Great Delhi Summer Half Marathon
VENUE : Dwarka Sector 10
1 . 21.1 Kms. Race Start Time 5:15 AM
Registration Fee : 900 INR With Timing Chip & T-shirt Cut Of Time 4 Hours
2 . 10.55 Kms Race Start Time : 05:15 AM . Cut Of Time 1 Hour 40 Minutes
Registration Fee 800 INR With Timing Chip & T-shirt
3 . 5 Kms Race Start Time : 05:30 AM . Cut Of Time 50 Minutes
Registration Fee : 800 INR With Timing Chip & T-shirt
All The Participants will get water station , Energy Drink & first Aid on 4 km & Start & Finishing Point
and Finisher Medal , Energy Drink & Refreshment After Completing Run .
online Timing Certificate & Race Result Next Day From The Event Date .
All The Registered Participants will get Mail about Bib no, Timing Chip & T-shirt Collection Details On Their E-mail Id Before 1 Week From The Event Date .
5 KM , 10.55 KM & 21.1 KM : Overall Top 3 Male & Female Runners will Get Award !
Rules & Regulations :
1.Please do not litter the route. We will have dustbins all along the route.
2.Runners will get Finisher Medal , Energy Drink & Refreshments after finishing their running.
3. Event Photos , Race Result & Timing Certificate download after 1 day from the event date. Participants will get race result website & photos link on their E-mail ID
4.Participants need to be at least 10 years old for the 5km run
5.Participants need to be at least 12 years old for the 10.55 km run
6. Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the 21.1 km ( HALF MARATHON )
7. (Chest No.) Bib No. and T-shirt Collection not Available On Race Day .
8. Bib Number & T-shirt Collection Date , Venue & Timings details will be update After Closing Registration , Participants will get mail also.
9. Registration Closing Date : 31st March 2017
I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.