A Three day National Level Workshop on Ethical Hacking organized by IBNC an initiative by I-Medita Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company) in association with Department of Computer Engineering, P. A. College of Engineering, Managlore. The main focus of workshops is on giving deep and inside knowledge about Information Security, Counter Measures for Google and Facebook Hacking, Networking Security, Android Hacking, Virus, Trojan, Email Hacking, Stenography, Cryptography, Firewall Security etc.
Workshop Venue: P. A. College of Engineering, Mangalore
Organized by: Department of Computer Engineering
Workshop Dates: 21, 22 and 23 September
Workshop Content & Topics to be covered:
Introduction to Ethical hacking
- What is Information Security?
- Problems faced by the Corporate World
- Why Corporate needs Information Security? Who is a Hacker?
- Type of Ethical Hackers
- Classification of Hackers
- Phases of Hacking
- Basic Terminologies
- Vulnerability Research
Networking and Basics
- IP Address, Finding a Remote IP Address
- Tracing an IP Address
- MAC Addresses Spoofing
Advisories and server vulnerabilities, finding Login Page, Hacking Live Webcam, Printer etc.
- Foot printing
- What is foot printing?
- Types of foot printing
- Domain Information
- NsLookup — it's there when you need it
- Search for People
- Search for Company’s Information
- Finding Internal URL of Website
- Gather public information
- Network Reconnaissance
- Archive Pages
- Mirroring of Websites
- Definition of Scanning
- Types of Scanning
- Difference between Port and Network Scanning
- Network Scanning
- Port Scanning
- port scanning with Nmap
- Daemon Banner Grabbing
- OS Fingerprinting
- Vulnerability Scanning with Nessus
- Android Phone Hacking:
- Introduction to Android
- Gaining Access to Android Phone,
- APK File Package
- Securing you Mobile
- Introduction of Wireless Network
- Types of Wireless Network ,Wireless Technology
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Wireless Network
- Wireless Cracking WEP,WPA,WPA2
- Wireless Security
- Wireless Intrusion Detection System
- Tips to Secure Wireless Network
- What is Key logger?
- Categorization of Keystroke Loggers
- Advanced Key logger
- logging keys using the Metasploit framework
- Hardware Key logger
- Art of Hiding
- How Steganography Works
- Steganography Today
- Steganography With CMD
- Steganography Tools
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Advantages and uses of Cryptography
- Symmetric Algorithms Asymmetric Algorithms
DOS And DDOS
- Concept: Denial of Service
- Introduction to Distributed Denial of Service Attacks?
- Working of Distributed Denial of Service Attacks?
- Symptoms of a DOS Attack
- Impact DDOS/DOS Attack Difference of DDOS & DOS
- Introduction to Botnet
SQL Injection Concepts
- Basics of SQL
- Web Application Working
- Introduction to Server Side Technologies
- SQL injection
- Identifying SQL Injection via Error Messages
- Advanced SQL Injection Attacks
- SQL Injection using Kali SQLMAP
- Types of SQL Injection
- Simple SQL Injection Attack
- Union SQL Injection Example
- SQL Injection Error Based
- What is Social Engineering?
- Techniques of Social Engineering
- Attempt Using Phone, E-mail, Traditional Mail, In person, Dumpster Diving, Websites,
- Shoulder surfing, Third Person Approach.
- Spam Emails
- Social Engineering with Computer
- Social Engineering attacks Through SET - Set Social Engineering toolkit.
Firewalls & Honeypots
- What Does a Firewall Do?
- What a Firewall cannot do
- How does a Firewall work?
- Types of Firewall
- Working of Firewall
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Firewall
- Test firewall using fire walking tool
- Concept of Honeypots
- Purpose and working of Honeypots
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Honeypots
- Types and uses of Honeypots
- Pen Testing Concepts
- Types of Pen Testing
- Pen Testing Phases & Tools
Deliverables to Participants:
- Authorized Certificate from IBNC India and I-Medita Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Software toolkit to each participant.
- Training Material (ebooks, ppt, videos) to each participant.
(Please carry your College ID and Registration Slip with you in workshop)