About the Event:
Let’s take the pledge that we are going to Encourage Cycling for Healthy Living and Commute on Cycle wherever and whenever possible. Please join, The Great Hyderabad Cyclothon to support this cause and celebrate Republic Day in a unique manner. We have exciting early bird offers for registration. Grab the early bird slots and reserve your ride before the event is sold out. Follow the link below and choose the option of bicycle (want to rent or bring your own), T-shirt (size) etc.
HBC presents the most awaited bicycle ride of Hyderabad. The details of the rides are as follows:
Venue: Gachibowli Stadium, http://bit.ly/2QPRaHE
5 km Joy Ride (Completion Certificate, T-shirt, SmartBike Wrist Band, Sling Bag, Breakfast, Mechanical & Medical Support etc.)
Route Map: http://bit.ly/2zYrG10
10 km Mass Ride (Completion Certificate, T-shirt, SmartBike Wrist Band, Sling Bag, Breakfast, Mechanical & Medical Support etc.)
Route Map: http://bit.ly/2zYrG10
25 km Foundation Ride (All participants will get Completion Medal, Completion Certificate, T-shirt, SmartBike Wrist Band, Sling Bag, BIB, Breakfast, Mechanical & Medical Support etc.)
Route Map: http://bit.ly/2zZ8WhM
50 km Intermediate Ride (All participants will get Completion Medal, Completion Certificate, T-Shirt, SmartBike Wrist Band, Sling Bag, BIB,Breakfast and Mechanical & Medical support)
Route Map: http://bit.ly/2ExdfoD
100 km Endurance Ride (All participants will get Completion Medal, Completion Certificate, T-Shirt, SmartBike Wrist Band, Sling Bag, BIB,Breakfast and Mechanical & Medical support)
Route Map: http://bit.ly/2ULz2xN
Cyclothon signage will guide you along with large number of volunteers. The ride will be fully supported with refreshment stations and escort vehicles. There shall be an emergency care facility at the Venue supported with Doctors and attendants. Core HBC riders shall be at the start point to give you fine tips of bicycling and make a memorable experience of riding in group.
Be the Future Maker!!! Inspire others for a healthier lifestyle and Greener Environment.
Terms & Conditions
1. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.
2. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
3. You agree that Hyderabad Bicycling Club and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
4. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
5. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event.
6. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Hyderabad Bicycling Club or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
7. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
8. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
9. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
10. Please carry your original Govt. approved ID card at time of event for issuing of bicycles.