Itinerary (with rafting)
We'll meet at Kashmiri Gate, New Delhi at around 7:00 P.M. and catch the 9:00 P.M. bus heading to Himachal Pradesh. (Yay, almost there!)
We'll reach Bhuntar by 8:00 A.M. and catch a local bus to Kasol. We should reach Kasol by noon. We'll then check into our quaint little home-stay, and after chilling for a while and hogging on breakfast, head out and explore the town. Kasol is the perfect place to take yoga lessons, get a tattoo or just give in to your shopaholic tendencies. Post that, we'll head back to the home-stay for dinner (and awkward ice-breaking sessions). Kasol will be our base camp for our treks to Kheerganga and Malana.
After a heavy breakfast (because it's on us!), we'll start our trek to Malana. Malana, also known as the 'Little Greece of India' is nestled in the mountains of the Parvati Valley. The trek to this serene spot is moderately difficult. We'll head straight to the guesthouse, check in and unwind. You'll have the day to explore the village, meet some interesting people and discover local delicacies. Later that evening, we can start a bonfire and spend the night under the stars (an underrated luxury for us city folk).
You can wake up on your own time and explore the trails around the village before we head back down to pickup point by 5:00 PM to go on back to Kasol. On the way, we'll visit the Manikaran Gurudwara. Once back in Kasol, we'll grab dinner and retire early because we have a hectic day ahead of us.
Get up early and have a nice breakfast to get our energy levels up as today we will be heading to Kullu for Rafting. The twists and turns of the Kullu valley are perfect for moderate level rafting for 15km. Lunch will be provided after the rafting session. We will chill at the end point of our rafting and have a dip in the river. We will head back to Kasol by evening and get a good nights sleep as we will be trekking the next day.
Hot-spring Time! After a solid breakfast, we'll take taxis to the starting point of our trek to Kheerganga. Post a slightly taxing hike through wallpaper-like wilderness with breathtaking views and several chai stops, we'll reach Kheerganga! What could possibly be worth a 6 hour trek? Nature! Kheerganga is home to natural hot water springs that are sure to make you forget all about those tired muscles. Not to mention the gorgeous scenery surrounding the home-stay we'll be camping at.
After one last dip in the hot-springs, we'll head on back to Kasol for our last night in Paradise! (This is where y'all say 'awwww'). We can hike up to Tosh or around Chalal later that day if the group is up for it.
Wake up at your own leisure, have breakfast and spend the day chilling. You'll can head to the market for any last minute shopping for souvenirs and trinkets for all those people who said, "Bring us back something nice". Later that evening, we'll leave for Bhuntar by taxi. We'll catch a bus heading for Delhi and be on our way.
We should reach Delhi by 7:00 A.M. Y'all will then go back to your boring lives that will be filled with Himachal Withdrawal Symptoms, unless y'all decide to join us on our next trip! (Subtle emotional blackmail).
1. Bus - From Delhi to Bhuntar and back.
2. Accommodation- 8 nights (Rooms will be on a double sharing basis) plus amenities
3. Transport- Internal transport within Parvati Valley (As per itinerary)
4. Food- 2 meals a day (Breakfast and Dinner) plus 2 water bottles a day in each room.
5. Medical- First aid kits
6. Local Guides (So we don't get lost)
1. Individual expenses that aren't as per the itinerary.
2. Expenditure of personal nature (Shopping etc.)
3. Tuck (Munchies)
You Should Definitely Carry:
1. Sturdy Shoes for Trekking
3. Toiletries (Don't be a freeloader)
5. Lip Balm
6. Sunglasses (Because swag)
7. Personal Medication
9. Camera (optional)
10. Jackets (one thick/one thin)
11. Warm socks, beanies and gloves
12. Sufficient underwear and clothing for 8 days (Borrowing is gross, don't be gross)
13. Sufficient liquid cash
14. Electronics you may require
1. The tour will start at 9:00 P.M. from Kashmiri Gate. If there is any emergency, call Krishna or Elton.
2. Rooms will be on a double sharing basis and will be allotted at the home-stay itself (Preferably come with roommates in mind, unless you're a loner)
3. Please read the itinerary carefully! We will try and follow the schedule down to the T. The itinerary may be subject to change at the discretion of the team based on unforeseen situations (Basically, we own you for 8 days!)
4. The treks include some amount of physical activity, so please be mentally prepared
5. Carry enough liquid cash since banks and ATMs are scarce
6. Carry enough warm clothing
7. Please carry any personal medication you may require! (Very important!)
Per person with rafting = Rs 17,000
1 month before the trip: 15% of the trip cost will be deducted.
15 days before the trip: 30% of the trip cost will be deducted.
1 week before the trip: 60% of the trip cost will be deducted.
On the day of the trip: You'll get nothing! (We thank you for your donation)
That's all, folks!
For any questions or doubts you may have regarding anything mentioned in the itinerary or otherwise regarding this trip, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help you out. Cheers! :^)
Mail us at- email@example.com
DM us on Facebook or Instagram- @trippyscenespune
Give us a call:
Krishna (KJ)- 9970389757
Elton (Just Elton)- 8087853209