The Ancient Indian Holi Festival is a world renowed event celebrated all over the world with lots of love and respect, by people of all faith, creeds and skin colors; all made one by the throwing of colors. Holi Fest signifies victory of good over the evil and like easter, the arrival of spring. It is a day to be with others, play laugh forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.
Join in and celebrate Holi with the locals in a safe and friendly environment, complete with colors and music.
The festival is hosting some of the famous DJs, who will be playing all genres of music during the party.
‘Music, colours and good vibes’ is the theme of their festival, which will offer you a fun-filled day with exquisite delicacies and activities to keep you occupied throughout the day.
Join us AGAIN this year to celebrate Holi Dhamaal 2019: The Official Festival of Colors!
KIDS BELOW 10 YEARS FREE!
- Professional DJ Band
- Professional Photography
- Themed Selfie Corner
- Shopping Stalls & Food Court by Dilli Haat
- Dance Performances by Professionals
- Lucky Draw Competition
- Exciting Games
- Live Band
- Complementary Holi Gulal Upon Entry: Enjoy playing holi with your friends or belongings. Collect your color packet during entry.
Terms & Conditions:
- Age Limit: 18+
- Ticket entry cost for Dilli Haat will be included in event entry ticket. Event ticket will be valid just for entry to the event and dilli haat. It will not be entertained in any food court or shopping stalls at dilli haat.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Strict actions will be taken towards any act of vulgarity or misbehavior if reported.
- Outside eatables are not allowed.
- Parking facilities available as per norms of Dilli Haat.
- Entry would start after 4 pm.
- Food not included in the ticket cost. You can enjoy unlimited food at Food Court of Dilli Haat on as per actual cost.
- Drinking Water will be provided at event included in ticket cost.
- Strictly no colors from the guest (organic color will be provided for every entry ticket).
- Additional color will be provided at certain cost by the organizers at the event.
- Rights of Admission Reserved at the Organizers sole discretion, even to valid ticket holders.
- Organizers or any of the staff or associates are not liable for theft, injury, damage or losses suffered at or as a result of the event or any part of it.
- The organizer reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone during the event.
- You are advised to bring an extra pair of clothes with you.