Participate in one of India's most raucous cultural festivals—with twist. Enjoy a Morden spin on Holi the Indian festival of colors. Listen to Indian and international music. Take your taste busds on a tour with the delicacies as douse other participants with colored powder.
Holi Sangria 2019 for the first time will be bringing on one of the junctions in delhi. SANGRIA WILL BE HOST TO SOME OF THE FAMOUS DJ’S. who will be playing all genres of music during the party. Music, color , good vibe good food is the theme of our festival, which will offer you a fun-filled day with exquisite delicacies and activities to keep you occupied thought the day.
"Man With A Briefcase "
1.Tickets should be produced at the time of the entry for Validation. Entry will not be allowed if security features are tampered.
2. Every ticket holder needs to Produce a Valid Govt. Identification at the box office.
3. Right of admission reserved.
4. Each ticket admits one person only.
5. Food, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages will be served at additional cost.
6. Duplicate Ticket will not be issued for Lost or Stolen tickets.
7. The Organizer reserves the the right of admission [ even in relation to valid ticket holders] and frisking for security reasons at any point.
8. Camera, any form of recording instrument, arms, laser light and ammunition, cigarettes[even sealed] matchboxes, animals(pets), eatables, bottled water, beverages/alcohol are not allowed from out side.
9. No recording of the program with camera phones is allowed.
10. Management reserves the right to alter the event.
11. Tickets once booked will not be exchanged or refunded.
12. Tickets sold will not be exchanged/ceded/sold or transferred whether in a commercial or a promotional context.
13. In addition to these terms and conditions, entry to the venue shall be subjected to any ground regulations specified by the venue authorities.
14. Ticket Categories - Gold, Silver , Corporate are all standing.
15. No refund on purchased ticket is possible, even in any case of any rescheduling.
16. Unlawful resale [ or attempted unlawful resale] of a ticket, would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
17. Parking near the Event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owners, Organizers will not be responsible od any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the event.
18. Alcohol will be served to guests above the legal drinking age[LDA] and on the display of valid age proof. LDA bands will be provided at the venue on proof of age.
19. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed at the venue by the festive guests; holi sangria encourages guest to drink responsibly and in moderation.
20. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
21. First Aid/medical facilities will be provided, however the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
22. Any dispute to be settled under [Gurugram,Haryana] jurisdiction courts only.
23. Consumption and Sale of illegal substances is prohibited.
24. Possession sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances Act,1985 which ranges from 6 months upto 20 years imprisonment and fine up-to 2 lakhs.