Jaisalmer: The Golden City of India
Jaisalmer, popularly called "The sun city" due to shimmering mirage in the Thar desert and a very interesting place in Rajasthan. The city was named after Maharawal Jaisal Singh. He was a Rajput king. The city of Jaisalmer is also known as the Golden City. This is because the yellow sand and the sandstone used to make the structures in this city give it golden yellow appearance and leave the guest charmed.
Trip duration: 2 Night / 3 days
Day 1, IFFCO Chowk, Guru gram Metro Station at 7:30 pm, Delhi.
Day 5, IFFCO Chowk, Guru gram Metro Station by 8:30 am (morning), Delhi.
40% For groups | 20% For couple | 40% For solo & female travelers.
- Visit Jaisalmer Fort also known as "Sonar Quila".
- Patwonki Haveli - Located in Jaisalmer Fort which is a cluster of 5 buildings.
- Nathmanki Haveli - Grandest Haveli with intricately carved walls and pillars.
- Jain Temple - a temple in Jaisalmer fort.
- Gadisar Lake - 14-century artificial lake.
- Kuldhara village - haunted & abandoned village near Jaisalmer.
- Bada Bagh - meaning big garden, there is a garden, dam, tanks, the Goverdhan Pillar and cenotaphs of local rulers.
- Desert camping with Rajasthani food and folk dance at Sam Sand dunes in Jaisalmer.
- Camel Safari.
- Jaisalmer market, cafe, and restaurant for food and shopping.
Who all can join:
Male/Female Solo travelers | Couples | College Graduates | Group friends
DAY 1: DEPARTURE FOR JAISALMER
- Travelers from Delhi & Gurgaon will board from IFFCO Chowk Metro Station, Gurugram in the evening around 6:00 pm. An overnight journey from Delhi to Jaisalmer.
DAY 2: JAISALMER
- Reach Jaisalmer in the morning. Hotel check-in and rest for a while.
- After lunch, we will explore Jaisalmer and will start the sightseeing with the charm of the city i.e. Jaisalmer Fort - the oldest town also known as "Sunaar Quila" and is one of the largest & oldest forts in Jaisalmer. Here you watch the life of people staying in Jaisalmer fort. In Jaisalmer fort, you may visit to visit Patwa Haveli, Jain Temple & Nathmanki Haveli - beautiful Haveli with amazing architecture. After exploring Jaisalmer fort, head to Jaislamer market: the main shopping centers of Jaisalmer include Sadar Bazaar, Pansari Bazaar, and Bhatia Bazaar. In the evening, we will visit Gadisar Lake - an old artificial lake which looks beautiful during sunset and sunrise.
- Back to the hotel by evening, dinner & overnight stay in Jaisalmer hotel.
DAY 3: DESERT CAMPING IN JAISALMER
- Wake up, refresh & have breakfast together.
- After breakfast, we will visit the haunted & abandoned Khuldhara village, Vyas Chhatri and Bada Bagh.
- In the evening we go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes in luxury tented accommodation with Rajasthani cultural program, DJ night and will also enjoy photogenic sunset on camelback in the evening.
- Overnight stay in camps with Rajasthani dinner.
DAY 4: FREE DAY IN JAISALMER FOR YOURSELF
- Wake up, refresh & breakfast. Check-out from desert camps.
- After breakfast, return to Jaisalmer city. After that, you are free till evening to explore Jaisalmer's local market or you may plan for a visit to Longewala post and Tanot Temple.
- Around 4:00 pm in the evening, Bid goodbye to everyone and depart from Jaisalmer. An overnight journey from Jaisalmer to respective cities.
DAY 5: BACK TO HOME
- Back home in the morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures of your wonderful trip.
- Travel in comfortable and AC transport
- 2 Nights & 3 days trip stay in Jaisalmer.
- 1 Night stay in the 3-star hotel in Jaisalmer city
- 1 Night stay in Luxury swiss tent in the desert of Sam dunes
- 2 breakfasts and 2 binners during the trip.
- Jaisalmer sightseeing - Patwa Haveli, Nathmanki Haveli & Jaisalmer Fort, Vyas Chhatri, Jain Temple, Local market, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh.
- Visit Kuldhara Village
- Camel safari
- Visit Longewala & Tanot temple
- Cultural program & DJ night at camps, photography.
- Trip Manager during the trip.
- Lunch during the trip.
- Taxi for local sightseeing & personal use
- Any meals other than those specified in the program
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication, etc
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'
- Any Monument entry fees/Camera Fees.
- Any other Adventure activity
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Comfortable AC deluxe bus (2x2 seater) with pushback seats
Hotel & Camp Standard
- Jaisalmer City: 3-star hotel will be provided
- Desert: Luxury Swiss camps with attached washroom
Room Sharing Occupancy: Choose the room sharing & occupancy for better stay experience.
- Solo travelers should book this trip either on triple or double sharing and will be paired with someone of the same gender.
- Couples must book their trip on double sharing only.
- Quad sharing can be booked by college students or who are joining the trip with 4 members together.
- The trip manager or trip captain will be assigned after booking, who will manage the trip from beginning to end. Trip managers will be available through your trip. In short, A hassle-free trip.
- The goal of the trip leaders is to facilitate an awesome experience and help our travelers have the best trip possible. They will provide information on the places you are traveling through, offer suggestions for things to do and see, recommend great local eating venues.
Last day to book?
Booking for this trip closes 5 days before the trip departure. Last moment booking is subject to availability.
All i TOUR BEAT trips are accompanied by experienced and friendly trip managers. Trip manager at the destination will ensure an amazing travel experience for everyone and provide you with the information about the place, things to do, info about local food & cuisines & can help to arrange activities not bound by our itinerary at extra cost.