KEY ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT | MANAGEMENT 2 Day Workshop is specially designed for Senior Sales Professionals, Key Account Managers across Industries who want to acquire Customers, build Value Chain and Long-Term Relationships between the Organization and Key Customers.
Very Important Workshop for Sales Professionals who do Outbound Sales and Manage Important Customers / Accounts.
We at Sales School believe that Key Accounts are not only your most valued clientele but are also the accounts most targeted by your competition. Therefore, it is significant to continuously advance Selling skill in developing and managing key accounts, to ensure you can retain your most important clients and simultaneously maintain your organization's long-term viability.
- The 2-day KAM/D workshop will give you the Account Manager the opportunity to practice, refine and build your skills and learn to effectively implement KAM\D principles in generic & target accounts.
Benefits of the Workshop:
* Understand the KAD Sales Process. (E.D.G.E)
* KAD – Funnel.
* Retention of key clients.
* Increased Sales.
* Improved margins.
* High levels of customer loyalty.
* The changing nature of sales force activity.
* Definition of Key Account Management / Development.
* Criteria for qualifying Key Accounts (KA).
* Strategic Accounts versus key accounts.
* Objectives of KAM/D.
* Managing customer profitability and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
> Definition and goals of CRM.
> The value of Loyalty.
> Acquisition costs and Lifetime value (LTV).
KAM/D relational development model:
* Business partnership defined.
* The partnership skill set.
* The KA relational development Model
> Pre-relationship stage.
> Early relationship stage.
> Mid-relationship stage.
> Partnership relationship stage.
> Synergistic relationship stage.
The critical role of KAM/D Managers:
* Understanding the role and responsibilities of Key Account Manager.
* Identifying opportunities "SWOT Analysis" .
* Harnessing daily to-do-lists to optimize sales productivity.
* Identifying and working with different personality styles.
* Business Communication/ Business Email Etiquette / Presentation skills for KAM's.
Workshop delivery Methodology:
*Pre-Workshop action plan.
* Discovery Learning.
* Case Studies.
* Pre & Post Assessments.
* Role - Plays and Simulations.
* Action Plan after the Workshop.
* By the end of the KAM/D workshop Key Account Managers would have :
a) Clearly understood the role of a KAM/D Manager.
b) Success factors to acquire and retain Key Customers.
c) ABC's of Selling does not all mean ( ALWAYS BE SELLING) but focus on the
new ABC's where Customer is the King and Key Customers are Emperors of Modern Market.
d) LTV's of Key Customers.
d)Why in today's market the Seller's should be aware more than the Buyers.
Faculty for KAD Workshop:
R. Amar Reddy has been with NIIT, NIS, Expert Solutions, TMI where he was involved in product development, business development for KAM and development of Sales Professionals & Teams.
He has completed his MA in Psychology, PGDGSM with Specialization in Sales & Marketing. He has been certified on world class Sales processes such as TACK, SPIN Selling, DISC for Sales, Sales Coaching from Sales School, Master Sales Trainer from ETKF, Sales Leadership Certification from TSL (The School of Leadership), Managing Key Account from RED HAT Worldwide Sales Academy, Ford, Honda, Toyota Automotive Sales Certification etc.
He is a Subject matter expert in conducting Sales Dip stick study, customizes content and delivers as per the need of the Customer. His strength is conducting workshops such as Secrets of Sales Closing, Effective Sales Presentations, Sales Negotiations, Persuasion for Sales, Key Account Management, Sales Digi, Sales Managers Leaderships & Management Development Programs, The Sales CEO, Sales Train the Trainer & Master Sales Trainer Workshops.
In his 20+ yrs plus experience as a Sales Trainer / Sales Consultant / Sales Coach he was involved in more than 500+ Sales Interventions for 100+ Organizations across Industries (Corporates, GOI, NGO’s) and has trained 5 Lakhs Plus Sales Professionals across India and South East Asia for subjects on Sales Coaching, Sales workshops, OJT’s, Customer Interactions for KAM Trainings. His audiences include FOS (Feet on Street) to TM-ASM-RSM to National Sales Head to International Business to SVP’s, CEO’s and Managing Directors.
Few of the clients with whom he has long term association are METRO Cash & Carry, RedHat, Digitech, Agro World, Homelane, JTI, AMEX, Spice Telecom, Airtel, BSNL, IBM, HP, Volvo, Common Floor, Honda, TVS, Mahindra Electric, Swaraj, Hyundai, SMART retail, LG, JCB, HLL, HUL, Volvo, Godrej, Titan, Johnson & Johnson, Global Logix, Team Lease, SAIC, Manipal Group, SNAPON, E & Y, ICICI, NIIT, Team Lease, Snap-On, Red Hat, Wipro, TATA, LG, JTI, Titan, Tanishq, Franklin Templeton, Aditya Birla, Arvind Mills, Madura Garments, Café Coffee Day, Peter England, Sterling Resorts, Midas Care, HAL, BEML , Timken, Nine Leaps…etc.
He speaks almost all South Indian Languages apart from Hindi & English.
He stays with his family in Bengaluru.