|Ticket Booking Closed|
Sri Yoga Ashram Rishikesh offers 200-hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India is fully in accordance with Yoga Alliance USA requirements and you will be given an internationally valid teacher training certificate after the completion of this course. After this course you will be able to practice and teach Kundalini Yoga all over the world in the most authentic manner and help spread the light of spirituality and peace all over the world. The aim of Sri Yoga Ashram Rishikesh is to spread the light of authentic styles of yoga and prepare the practitioners and teachers with the same goal.
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India : Course Syllabus
• In our Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course there is a seven fold learning for the students.
• Hatha Yoga Aasana
• Kundalini Pranayama
• Meditation on Chakras
• Mantra Chanting for Chakras
• Shad Kriya
• Philosophy of Kundalini yoga
• Physiology of Kundalini Yoga
06:15 to 07:00 :- Pranayama and Cleansing
07:00 to 08:30 :- Ashtanga Yoga
08:30 to 09:30 :- Breakfast
10:00 to 11:00 :- Philosophy & Discussion
11:00 to 12:00 :- Free time + Karma Yoga
12:00 to 01:00 :- Yoga + Teaching Methodology
01:00 to 02:00 :- Lunch
03:00 to 04:00 :- Anatomy and Physiology
04:30 to 06:00 :- Iyengar Yoga (alignment and adjustment)
06:15 to 07:15 :- Mantra Meditation and Yoga Nidra
07:30 :- Dinner (with silence)
Course Fee Inclusion
• The course duration is four weeks. The course is quite intense and requires full commitment from the students. The course fees include following services.
• The course fees includes the accommodation in a twin shared room. For private room add USD 150 extra
• Rooms with hot water, attached bath & toilet and unlimited free WiFi internet connection
• Three vegetarian meals for the total duration of four weeks
• Course books and course manual
• Cleansing material like Neti Pot, Rubber tube etc.
• Yoga Mat
• Yoga Alliance certificate
• Sunday sightseeing activities
• Usage of in house library
Course fee does not includes:
· Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
· Any kind of personal expenses.