Lake Side Camping at Pawna (Lonavala)
Just a few hours from Mumbai, Pawna Lake has something for everyone and every mood…
Looking at getting away from noise, pollution and the mundane city life? Break free at Pawna. Pawna Lake is located near Lonavala and is perfectly nestled among the hillocks of the Sahyadri ranges. Pawna lake is all about being close to nature, getting lost in the scenic views it offers and lots n lots of fun!!!
Adventure Geek invites you to our Pawna Lake campsite where you can see the most picturesque views around the lakeside. Visit the unexplored ancient temple beside the Lake which gets submerged in water in monsoons!!! Indulge in some fun activities in the open grounds, and as the night approaches enjoy the campfire with Guitar Jamming Session below the star-lit sky. The cozy stay in the tents just adds to the overall experience of true camping.
So, are you ready?!!
1. One Has to travel By Own Car/Bike (Location of Map will be Shared)
2. Comfortable tent stay
3. Western Toilet.
4. Evening Snacks, Lunch & Dinner, Barbeque included
5. 1 Packaged drinking water per person.
04:30 PM – Check-In, meet our Leader, One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
05:00 PM –Take photographs, go on a walk, Relax
05:30 PM – Have evening snacks And Sunset After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawana Lake. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, dumsheras etc.
9:00 PM – Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy late night dance floor with music amidst nature. Have Dinner under Star-lit Sky…
10:00 PM – Continue the Guitar Jamming session/Dj Night with Camp-fire
11:30 PM – Lights-Off
6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
8:00 am: Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
9:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
1. Veg / Non-Veg. Food (Jain food available on request)
3. Comfortable Tent stay (on Twins/Triple sharing basis).
5. Guide and Expertise.
7. 1 packaged drinking water per person.
1. Meals during travel.
2. Personal expenses/tips.
3. Insurance of any kind.
4. Medical hospitalisation, evacuation and related expenses.
5. Any item not covered under “Inclusions”.
Things to carry:
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Camp leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Adventure geek reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- The campsite has a strict No Smoking/Drug/Alcohol Policy.
- All timings mentioned above are tentative.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
• If cancellation done prior to 6 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
• If done prior to 3 days of outing 50% will be refunded
• After that no refund will be provided.
If you have any special requests, feel free to ask the organisers, we will try and arrange it for you if possible.
Explore the Unexplored