Lakshya 2.1 (Participation and Medal Fee)For 200 km Ride
Registration Closes : 4d 20h 35m
|Discount (coupon code discount)||0|
LAKSHYA 2.1 " JAN GAN MANN Jhaanki cyclists ki"
A big welcome to all to SEASON 2 of LAKSHYA, THE ENDURANCE TESTING RIDE
THIS RIDE WILL BE IN BREVET FORMAT. COMPLETE IT WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME AND YOU EARN YOURSELF A SPECIALLY DESIGNED MEDAL AND BRAGGING POINTS!
IMPORTANT NOTE :- WE NEED A MINIMUM 25 RIDERS FOR THE RIDE TO HAPPEN.
Dear Lakshya Riders,
As before, there will be NO EXTENSIVE TECHNICAL SUPPORT as we feel that it is time (after full Season 1) to push all Lakshya riders to become self sufficient riders for their own good. We will remain available to support as train leads and marshalls, if necessary. But it is about time riders learn to self-fix issues like tube change / puncture fixing, hydration monitoring, etc.
IT IS A DAY RIDE and YOU will get 13 Hrs 30 Minutes to complete this 200km challenge.
Please note there is a REGISTRATION FEE for this event.
REGISTRATION FEE (Excluding Taxes)
Rs. 650 /- (It includes Medal Fee, Hydration and Technical support at each Time Station)
We will have Two-Three Marshalling Cars with First Aid Medical +
Hydration (which includes energy bars / Cakes / Sandwiches / Water)
Route for 210 Kms https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26651127
NehruPark>RaoTulaMarg>JNU>ChattarPurMetroStation>MGRoad>GFR- Till end>then back to NH8 and towards Neemrana>UTurn from 130Km> T3>RaotulaMarg>NehruPark
Start and Finish Point - Nehru Park, Opp. Australian Embassy, Niti Marg, Chankayapuri New Delhi
First Time Station :– T-Point GFR, Faridabad after hanumanMurti [ 45 Kms ]
Second Time Station :–KFC, Manesar [95 Kms ]
Third Time Station :- Shri Radhey Radhey Hotel and Restaurant, NH8 Jaipur Road - [ 130 Kms- U turn Point) ]
Forth Time Station - GurGaon - Manesar Toll Plaza [ 175Kms]
Event ends : 1830 hrs i.e. 06:30 pm (SAME DAY)- Total Time Given is 13 Hrs 30 Min.
*MANDATORY requirements have changed*
**Please Read in Full:**
1. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to ride without a proper helmet with Lakshya sticker, a reflective vest, at least 2 spare tubes and a puncture repair kit
2. Given we start early morning, your bike SHOULD be equipped with strong front lights and rear lights which can last well, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND carrying spare lights
4. Drafting behind any motorized vehicle WILL NOT BE tolerated. If found violating this rule, the rider will have to terminate his/her ride
* Important ADVICE to the participants: *
- Only those riders who are mentally prepared to challenge their limits are welcome for these rides. You are the best judge of your own limits. Do not view these rides as a crash course in endurance riding - IT IS A GRADUAL PROCESS
- Also Lakshya rides are NOT leisure rides and support vehicle can be used by a rider only if some unforeseen incident happens. The decision authority rests with the organizers
- IT IS NOT A RACE - you will not win a prize by reaching early. Ride safe, follow traffic rules.
- It is highly advised that you ride in a group or AT LEAST have one riding partner
- Each rider has to ensure that he/she does not lose the Rider card and returns the card at the finish point
- Please ensure that all reach the start point at the given time as we will flag off without delay.
In the meantime, keep working on improving your rides and average speed.
Contact No - 9810386658, 9811386658
1. This is a physically demanding event and could be affected by extreme weather. By entering/ registering the competition or event, the participant/competitor is confirming that he/she is capable of completing the event and that the organizers will not be held responsible for any illness or injury that may occur as a result of their participation
2. Lakshya does not provide any insurance cover to the participants. If a participant has a mediclaim / health insurance policy of their own, they are already covered for any hospitalization lasting more than 24 hours (including resulting from road accidents). Please check with your insurance agent in case it is different. If any participant would like to get a mediclaim / health insurance policy, we can put them in touch with a IRDAI approved agent for advise on best policy to buy. We encourage all participants to have a mediclaim /health insurance policy.