This event is being organised to raise the fund for our Indian army , as they have been safeguarding our beloved country and out lives . many brave soldiers have sacrificed their lives in the recent Pulwama attack and whole army have shown us their bravery to make us feel strong and secure by surgical strikes . hence in order to support our Indian army we are raising the fund by showing our support through this event .
What do you get in the registration kit?
-personalised bib for all participants
-army themed T-shirts will be provided
- 3d medal for all participants.
- unlimited breakfast for everyone (hot and nutritious breakfast)
-warm up &zumba session sharp at 5.15am
-cool down session post run
- participation certificate will be provided (special participation certificate for college students)
- first aid and onroute ambulance support will be provided
- media coverage
- participants are requested to assemble by 4.30
- water station will be provided
- changing room for mens and women's