Please collect your t.shirt and bib on 22nd saturday at vishveshwarya arts and commerce college next to vishveshwarya metro station near century club cubbon park from 12pm to 6pm and the start and end point is also at the same location.
This event is being organised to raise the fund for our Indian army , as they have been safeguarding our beloved country and out lives . many brave soldiers have sacrificed their lives in the recent Pulwama attack and whole army have shown us their bravery to make us feel strong and secure by surgical strikes . hence in order to support our Indian army we are raising the fund by showing our support through this event .
What do you get in the registration kit?
-personalised bib for all participants
-army themed T-shirts will be provided
- 3d medal for all participants.
- unlimited breakfast for everyone (hot and nutritious breakfast)
-warm up &zumba session sharp at 5.15am
-cool down session post run
- participation certificate will be provided (special participation certificate for college students)
- first aid and onroute ambulance support will be provided
- media coverage
- participants are requested to assemble by 4.30
- water station will be provided
- changing room for mens and women's