Shorba (Choose Any One)
· Tomato Dania
· Murgh Jahangiri
· Gosth Dhania
Tapas Appetizer (Choose Any One)
· Ragda Samosa - With Aam ka panna shots
· Raj Kachori - With fruit chaat
· Dahi aur Khoya ke Kebab - With paprika cheddar cheese sauce
Tapas Main (Choose Any One)
· Rawa fried Machhi Roll - With raw mango and dates chutney
· Murgh malai Jugalbandi - With spring roll and Kachumber salad
· Kamal Kakdi Fritters - with tamatar mirch chutney
· Rajma Galouti Kebab - With akki roti nachos and minted sour cream
· Paneer Shashlik Skewers - With mint hummus and masala papad chaat
Tapas Chef Choice Dessert Platter
Tapas are a wide variety of appetizers, or snacks which may be cold or warm. The serving of tapas is designed to encourage conversation because people are not so focused upon eating an entire meal that is set before them. Now patrons of tapas can order many different tapas and combine them to make a full meal.
Indian cuisine has wide variety of snacks, short eats that can be easily designed to tapas style. Here we have taken inspiration from Food Carts, Dhabas, Shacks, Darshinis, Pubs, Food streets, Military hotels and even Railway food. India has always been a melting pot of many cuisines, and Indian chefs understand how to absorb other cuisines’ dishes and ingredients and apply them to their own cooking skills. Indian Chinese cuisines are a prime example how two food cultures can merge into a great sub-cuisine.
The modern Indian tapas food describes what the Indian lifestyle can be. It is an expression of freshness, of unique ingredients and preparation techniques that differ throughout India and at times blend well from region to region. The food is a gathering point for family and friends to come together at home, in little street sides, at restaurants, Pubs or at the beaches to enjoy.
Come enjoy these Tapas with modern twist at Northern Gate (The Gateway Hotel, Bangalore-Taj Group of hotels) everyday from 12 noon to midnight.