Put a 'brake' on that everyday routine and PEDAL with us towards the serene south side of the city which never sleeps!
We have already enjoyed a beautiful slice of our picturesque Mumbai heritage a little. Now once again, lets ride out to visit new places and to make more friends.
Spend your Sunday morning cycling through the heart of Mumbai.
Enjoy the scenic lanes of Mumbai like never before and improve your health as well. What can be special than enjoying the iconic Gateway of India, riding through Colaba, the cool breeze at Nariman point, photography and much more.
Book your seats now. Limited Seats Only!!
Event Name: Mumbai Heritage Cycle Ride
Event Date: Sunday, 12th November, 2017
Event Cost: Rs. 555/- per pax (with cycle) and Rs. 300/- per pax with Own cycle
Total Seats: 30
Distance: 12 kms appox
Start Location: Churchgate station
End Location: Girgaon Chowpatty
6:00 AM - Meet the team at Churchgate station, cycle and helmet distribution, ride instruction and basic knowledge sharing on how to handle a geared cycle
6:15 AM - Ride starts
Ride leisurely through the peaceful lanes of heritage rich Southern Mumbai
Points to be covered(Not in order) :
August Kranti Maidan
10:00 AM - Ride ends with basic stretching, breathing and relaxation exercises.
• Gear/Non Gear Cycles with Helmet
• First Aid
• Expertise Charges
• Mechanic Support
• Any personal expenses such as snacks, soft drinks, etc.
• Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
Things to Carry:
• ID Card
• 1 liter water
• Camera (Optional)
• Small Backpack (No sling bags) (carry light luggage as per your requirements)
• Personal medicine, if any
• Helmet incase of own cycle
Prateek Vora : 9773283138
Rugved Lele : 9702374157
Sudeep Mendjoge : 9867563169
Lokesh Tardalkar : 9820990389
• Limited seats, entry on first come, first serve basis
• Payments to be done in advance by bank transfer, cash or cheque.
• Travers is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage done to an individual or their belongings
• The leader’s decision would be final and binding on all the members. No arguments would be entertained
• Smoking and Drinking is strictly prohibited.
• Any type of drug abuse is strictly prohibited.
• Last but not the least, make sure the environment is not harmed.
*Cycling Special Note*
Participants shall take a special note of following point considering its an outdoor activity.
1. In case of Fall or accident compensation of damages of cycle shall be Paid by participant ( Irrespective of any party error Partcipant, Other participant or third party)
2 The allotted cycle will be responsibility of that participant.
3 In case of accident or fall travers shall take care of primary aid required ( First Aid ) but all the hospitalisation,ambulance,convenyance charges ,OPD Cost shall be reimbursed by the participant to Travers India within one month.
1. No midway back out during the ride. If you want you can drop the cycles at ending point on your own expenses. (in taxi )
2. There might be alteration in the route as per the situation.
It’s important to be fit before going for Treks. It is Important to have a medical fitness check-up done. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes, etc should take permissions from their physician before cycling.