JOSH A Sports Initiative brings its first ever Half Marathon in the pristine Lake City - Nainital to let you experience the vibrant tourist destination like never before with the support of The District Administration, Nainital District
The route is a perfect mix of trails and tarmac that is sure to take your breath away not only because of the mesmerising views but also literally : This run will definitely test your limits in ways you cannot imagine
Registration and Event Details:
Event Name : Nainital Half Marathon
Event Date : Sunday, 17th Nov, 2019
Event Start & Finish Point - DSC Ground or Cricket Ground, Mallital, Nainital
Event Camp Office - Youth Hostel, Near High Court, Nainital
* 21.1km (Timed Run)
1800 INR (without accommodation)
2200 INR (with accommodation)
Cut Off Time: 5 Hrs
* 11km (Timed Run)
Rs. 1200 (without Accommodation)
Rs. 1600 (With Accommodation + 2 Meals)
Cut Off Time: 1 Hrs 40 Min
* 4km (Non-Timed Fun/Awareness Run)
Rs. 500 (without Accommodation)
Rs. 900 (With Accommodation + 2 Meals)
Note :- Minimum Age Criteria : All participants for the timed run categories must be 15 years or older on race day.
- Dri Fit T-shirt
- Participation Medal
- Personalised Bibs (time chipped for 21.1km and 11km run)
- En route Signages/Hoardings
- En route Hydration and Medical Support: Though there will be Water Stations with basic first aid kits every 3kms, do carry your own bottles too. Ambulances will be stationed at strategic points.
- Ample volunteers to guide and support runners at all strategic points along the entire route
- Post Race refreshment
- Online Timing Certificate for the timed categories
- Race Result will be available online the very next day
- Event Day Photos
- Accommodation (optional )at Youth Hostel, Near High Court, Naintal [ Bunk Beds/ Dormitory]
- Attractive Cash Prizes and Trophies in store for Overall Top 3 Podium Finishers in 21.1km category (both males and females)
- Attractive Cash Prizes and Trophies for the Fastest 10km winner (both male and female)
Minimum Age Criteria : All participants for the timed run categories must be 15 years or older on race day.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
* Under no circumstances will offline registrations be considered. To ensure your participation, register before the last date for the same
*All participants would have to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate duly attested by a licensed medical practitioner.
* All participants have to hand over the duly filled Liability Waiver Form
* THIS IS A TOUGH COMPETITION. THE PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE PHYSICALLY FIT AND MENTALLY STRONG
REPORTING DAY - 16th Nov. 2019 (Saturday)
REPORTING TIME - 3PM
REPORTING VENUE - Youth Hostel, Near High Court, Nainital
GPS Link :- https://goo.gl/maps/WpaUR3JPB4VG843B7
Special Instructions -
* Please do not litter the route - respect environment.
* No barefoot running allowed. It is for your own safety.
* Medical Fitness Certificate and Waiver Forms are prerequisites for participating in the event.
* Do not tease monkeys or stray dogs on the way.
HOW TO REACH NAINTAL:
The Lake District of India - Nainital is very well connected with the rest of the country through different modes of transport.
BY ROAD :
Road Distance from the Capital of India (Delhi) is 299km and plenty of buses (both Private & Roadways) ply between the two through an overnight journey to reach Nainital.
Kathgodham Railway Station, located around 34 km away, is the nearest railhead to Nainital. Plenty of trains connect Nainital with Delhi and Dehradun.
Passengers coming from Kolkata, Lucknow, Agra and Mathura, can even take a train till Kathgodam and then hire a private cab or shared taxi for Nainital.
The nearest Domestic Airport from Nainital is Pantnagar Airport, Pantnagar, which is roughly one hours drive from the city. It is well connected to New Delhi and Mumbai via Jet Airways, Air India and Spice Jet. The nearest International Airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi, roughly five hour drive from Nainital.
For further quires
Connect with Team Josh at 9999567560, 9810386658
or Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org