What’s the trending topic for New Year party? New Year ka #SceneKyaHai We know you are bored going to Clubbing, doing house party, booking a villa for huge amount, keeping all this in mind we had came up with something new for you all.
What is that?
Have you heard of Alibaug city? If yes then that’s the location for your 31st Party on the beach into the tents.
New Year Eve Beach Camping Party @Alibaug
Chalo Let’s bring the scenario in front of you and you also think how it could be
Celebrating the last night first day of New Year eve far on a beach with gazing stars up in the sky, cold breeze touching your cheeks, peace in mind, playing jokes around, singing around the bonfire, and you are having your loved ones, family, friends and your Bottle or Glass beside you. (Sorry those who are single then they can have their bottle who is their loved one)
How does it Sounds? Good OR Bad
If Good then YES,
We call out to everyone who is looking for a unique way rather than hanging out at a disc or pub this New Year Eve. Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, families and pets.
- Beachside Camping Under The Stars
- Live Band Music
- Special DJ
- Live food counter
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay with proper Bedding
- Fun Games
- Night Walk on the beach
- western washroom will be there
*Take your cell phone Call your friend and ask #SceneKyaHai*
Location: - Alibaug (Revdanda Beach)
Detailed Itinerary : Departure
Day 1: 31st Dec 2019 - Meeting Point
- 12:00 pm- DADAR (PRITAM HOTEL)
- 04:00 pm:- Reach Campsite the without Transportation Reach campsite on your own.
- On Arrival Refreshment Juice and Fruit Dish. Our organizer team will provide you with 1 ltr purifier water.
- Freshen up and Have soulful snacks with Garma Garam Tea/Coffee.
- 05:00 pm:- Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Beachside Camp. The place is all time best for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset.
- 07:00 pm:- Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg). We'll guide you for the same.
- 08:00 pm:- Its time to move and groove to the beats of DJ.
- 09:30 pm:- Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/N-veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
- 12:00 am:- And finally, the most waited moment to count burning campfire with an awesome LIVE MUSIC BAND GROUP by the beach! And this experience will be locked forever accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
End the day near by a beach under the open sky & Enjoy sleeping in Tent. ( Foam mattress will be provided) or
Day 02: 01st Jan 2020
- 07:00 am:- Wake up around 7 am and enjoy the chillness of the air. Freshen up and have breakfast by 9 am which will be simple and tasty.
- 08:00 am: A hot cup of tea and tummy full breakfast with the sight of alleviating beach is a just perfect weekend treat!!
- 08:00 am - 11:00 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea or one can go for the watersports activities.
Please Visit us Again We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Do visit us again. We wish you all the best for the journey.
- Welcome Drink, Fruit Dish, Snacks
- Live Food
- Tent Stay (Blanket , Mat and Pillows)
- Special DJ
- Live Band Music
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
- Traveling Mumbai-Alibaug-Mumbai
- extra meals cold drinks.
- Water sports adventure activity.
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Confirmation only after full payment
- on first come first serve basis.
- register at earliest and book
- your seats in advance!
- Booking is non-refundable.
- Note entry will be confirmed only after
- the full payment.O convert case
Things To Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Beach mat (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste etc).
- Personal medication.
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes, water bottle (to refill).
Things to do around:
- Visit the Revdanda beach fort. You can go beach walking to the fort.
- Korlai beach fort is a must visit location. You get to see a 360 degree bird eye view of the adjacent beaches. It is at 20 mins drive from the campsite.
- Get your volleyball / football / cricket gears to enjoy at the beach.
- Go for beach walks on this long & empty beach.
- You can also checkout the water sports activity which happens on the other end of this beach.
- Watch the perfect sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
How to Reach Campsite:
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
For people travelling via their private vehicle a google location will be shared in their confirmation email. This can be used to navigate to the campsite.