• What we'll do
Ganga is not just a river, it a source of spirituality, the source of life and source of Indian culture. Let's celebrate our new year on a bank of this mystical river. We are going to stay in a forest camp about 40 minutes trek from Lakshman Jhula. Yes, we will also do a new year eve party with music and dance. Yes, we will also go for White Water Rafting (Please, it is never too cold for Rafting, we do it more in winters)!
We will walk around the town, explore cafes, Beatles Ashram, stories of the town, waterfall trek, spiritual talks, evening Ganga aarti and more. Celebrate the new year with nature, peace, and Maa Ganga. We do it every year like this! Come Join Us.
• What to bring
Transport from Delhi, Food, Stay in Camps, walks, and White Water Rafting in included in the plan. All you need to bring is a bag full of clothes, your daily needs, and happiness. We have limited seat of 12 people, so you need to book soon.
• Important to know
- Don't worry about the temperature, believe us it is the best time for WWR, Party, and Wilderness.
- We are Travelers, not Tourist. Google the difference.
- Contact us on our FB Page: https://goo.gl/UXCwrh | Or WhatsApp: +91-95993-28066
- Price: INR 5500 per person (3 Days/2 Nights)
- Includes Transport to and from Delhi, Camp Stay, Meals at the Camp, White Water Rafting, Waterfall Walk, Bonfire & New Year Eve Party.
- If you want to come straight to our camp in Rishikesh, do let us know. Price will change for you.
Please do remember we have limited seat of 12 people, as we are Travelers and not Tourists and we do not believe in taking Big Groups, we always want to keep things personalized. So, contact us soon.