In an increasingly competitive world, executives across disciplines are stressed to the limits. even after putting in their best, they seem to need a self empowered competitive edge to keep them ahead of the pack. Something that will replace all constrains with new ideas that will enable them to unleash their full potential. Something that is powerful yet simple, logical and easy to understand and replicate.
This program goes beyond techniques and works deeply to enable them understand how their mind works and so able to alter their mindset and radically change the way they view work and success. the feedback from wide spectrums of our participants vouch for the effectiveness of this program in their personal and professional lives.
Our program is divided into two interactive modules.
1.NLP basics for Diploma (2 days- July 1st & 2nd)
* Basics of NLP
* Mind and the mental behavioral games
* Communication model : Forming of perceptions and its relationship to our behavior
* Communication tools, rapport, modalities, frames, eye accessing cues
* State of Mind: Being in ideal state of mind whenever needed
* Meta-Programs:The unconscious filters in our mind regulating behavior and habits
* Applications of NLP : Time lines, logical levels, perceptual positions
* Brain Gym
* Stress Management
2. Advanced methodologies for the NLP Practitioner (3 days- July 3rd, 4th & 5th)
* Review of the diploma & practicing the learning further
* Hypnotic language, presuppositions, Sub-Modalities
* Swiss and new behavior generator and other techniques
* Introduction to the integral eye movement therapy (IEMT)
* Milton & Meta models
* Projects, learning skits, practice sessions and exam.
Venue - Delhi
Dr. A. Abraham, MD
Life Coach, Practitioner of NLP (UK), Master Practitioner of Meta NLP (Australia)
Practitioner Integral Eye Movement Therapy (UK)
Honorary Consultant, Kerala State Sports Council
Module 1 (2 days) : Rs 6,750
Module 2 (3 days) : Rs 9,750
(Includes certificate, Lunch, Tea, Snacks & Course manuals)
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE AS WE BELIEVE IN SMALL GROUPS TO GET MORE OF THIS INTENSIVE LEARNING EXPERICNCE.
(Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP & Access Bars Practitioner)