One Day Workshop in Data Visualization with Tableau
The DexLab Analytics workshop: Data Visualization with Tableau where Tableau is a Data Visualisation tool that is widely used for Business Intelligence but is not limited to it. It helps create interactive graphs and charts in the form of dashboards and worksheets to gain business insights and all of this is made possible with gestures as simple as drag and drop. Tableau is a trending and market-leading BI tool used to visualize and analyse your data in an easily digestible format. It allows you to work on live data-set and spend more time on data analysis rather than data wrangling
Tableau easily connects to nearly any data source, be it corporate Data Warehouse, Microsoft Excel or web-based data. Use Tableau and get connected to different data sources from files and servers. You can work on various file formats like CSV, JSON, TXT or even get your data imported from servers like Tableau Server, MySQL, Amazon Redshift & many more.
What will be covered?
- Metadata and Data Blending
- Organizing Data and Visual Analytics
- Calculations and Expressions
- Creation of Sets
- Charts and Graphs
- Interactive Dashboards and Stories
Charges per attendee: INR 2999 + GST
Date / Time/ Place
26th January 2020 (Sunday), 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
DexLab Analytics K-3/5, DLF Phase 2 Gurgaon 122002.
- Conduct and represent statistical analyses embedded in modern visualization package, generating insights into business KPI’s.
- Creating advanced visualizations, formatting, calculations, tricks, and tips to use Tableau.
- Master data sources, concepts of tableau desktop and formatting data.
- Add up a skill set in the ability to tell a story, simplify complex concepts, visual Layout skills.