Sportzify is back with the 4th edition of Patriot Run in Bangalore. This time it’s going to be bigger and better. Themed run around Independence Day is going to move to different locations this time. 3 Different Locations (Hennur, Sarjapur, OMR) on 3 Different Dates.
Date & Day: 19th August | Sunday | 5AM - 9:30AM
Venue: Decathlon Old Madras Road
Categories: 3K, 5K & 10K Timed Run
3K Run - Rs 485 per participant
5K Run - Rs 585 per participant
10K Run - Rs 685 per participant
Goodies + Medals + Certificate for the top 3 participants in all 3 categories
( For Both Men & Women )
** Every participant will get - Exclusive Patriot Run T-Shirt, Timing Chip, Medal, Certificate and Breakfast.
- 3K,5K,10K participants need to report on the venue on the day of the event for BIB and T-Shirt collection at 5:15AM in Decathlon OMR.
- Zumba session at 5:50AM
- Run starts exactly at 6AM
- Prize Distribution at 8:15AM
- Run starts and ends in Decathlon OMR.
- Route Map: It will be explained on the venue.
- For 3K participants, take a U-Turn from 1st water station i.e. your 1.5K mark
- For 5K participants, take a U-Turn from 2nd water station i.e. your 2.5K mark
- For 10K participants, take a U-Turn from 3rd water station i.e. your 5K mark
- Baggage counter and parking is available at the venue.
- Timings and photos will be sent to you on your email id on Monday evening by 8PM.
- No offline registration is allowed.
- No cash prizes for winners. Only goodies will be given.
- Registration closes 2 days before the event day.
- There is no age limit or cut of time for the run.
- Changing rooms are available at the venue.