Picnic at Pratapgarh farms and Resorts reopens on 27th July
Make your Corporate- Picnics, Get togethers, Offsite Trainings and Team building
A unique, different and rejuvenating experience
On your arrival you receive a royal welcome by our camels, horses and live folk musician dancers dressed up in their Rajasthan costumes. There will never be a moment without excitement. A day full of fun, enjoyment, games, sports, adventure and learning unfolds before you.
Approx. 55 kms and 1.5 hrs Driving Distance from Delhi and Gurgaon - Pratapgarh farm – is quite little hamlet – a small charming holiday village - a unique location- set in the backdrop of lush green fields and whispering winds. Its serene pond, jumping sprinklers, lively puoulty, cattle barns full of goats, sheep, cows, buffaloes, horses, ducks, fowls, chickens and ethnic huts provide a real rural backdrop to your outing– like you have never experienced before.
Sara Din (available throughout the day)
Neembu Shikanjee, Chacch, Tea and Pakoras, garam Rabari, Kadhai doodh, Jalebi, Makee Bajre ki roti with desi Ghee, Gur, and Lahsoon ki Chatni. Bajre Ki Khichri with Ghee Bura, Ganne (sugarcane) straight from the field. Kindly note that Winter cuisine – like makee bajre ki roti will be replaced by other snack during warm weather.
Mazedar Nashta - Breakfast (09.00-12.00 am).
A choice of stuffed paranthas with white farm fresh Makhan, Dahi, Achaar and Chatni and Poori Bhaji.
Dopahar Ka Shahi Khanna- Lunch (1.30 – 3.30 pm)
Missi/Tawa Roti/ Tandoori Roti, Vegetable Poolao / Jeera Rice, Dal Makhni / Rajma / Cholle (one), Sarson Ka Saag or Seasonal Vegetable, Paneer Shahi, Kadhi, Dahi or Raita, Makhan, Chatni, Achar, Gaajar Ka Halwa, Moong Ka Halwa / Rawa Halwa/ Kheer (one), Papad, Chatni, Achar and Jaggery, Green Salad.
We serve and cook in RO water. Bottled water and Cold drinks are not included in the package but can be purchased over the counter.
We do not permit consumption of alcoholic drinks.
Music, Sports and Cultural Activities
Music and Cultural Activities –DJ Music, Been and Dholki Dance with live performers.
Rides: Camel ride, Camel cart ride, Bullock cart ride, Tractor ride
Ethnic Games - Gilli Danda, Pithoo, Lattoo, Kanche goli, Archery, Gulel (sling shot), Dart shooting, Air gun shooting, Kushti, Kabbadi, Kite flying, Tug of war.
Sports - Cricket, Soccer, Volleyball and Badminton, Trampoline jumping
Indoor Games: Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Ludo and Snakes and ladders.
Natural beauty care and Relaxation activities:- Mehndi (henna application), mud and gulabari packs, batna ( chick pea, butter and rose extract scrub), head massage , mud bath and tubewell bath.
Organized Games: Sack race, spoon race, lemon race, musical chairs, Tambola (for tambola, we provide equipment and space and your group can play by your self).
Rural Domestic activities:Rural Kitchen – participate with rural women and menfolk in their colorful attires – cooking on hearth, pounding grain, grinding grains, making ghee and butter millk, Panihari Chaal (balancing water pails).
Rural Creative Activities:Pottery, mud lep (applying mud paste to houses) and painting frescoes on mud walls, matka painting.
Rural occupations: Witness and participate in rural occupations - Spinning the yarn on Charkhas, handloom weaving, Pottery, Moodha ( making chairs with local elephant grass stems), cots with local hemp ropes.
Haat – the Rural market: glass bangles and dresses, Jootis (colorful footwear), terracotta, handicrafts and handloom.
Agriculture and Dairy Activities: Tending goats, cows, buffaloes and goats, ploughing, sowing, reaping, winnowing.
Visit to Farm – Dairy farm, Poultry farm, Biogas plant, Vermi-composting plant, Herb Garden, Nakshatra Vatika, Navgriha Vatika, Triphla Kunj, Panchvati, Bodh Vatika
Out door team Building and management games
We could organize and facilitate organized group fun activities, team building / outdoor management training. Facilitator / Trainer will be charges Extra.
Day Package (Timings - 0900 – 0530 Hrs)
Accompanying Children below 5 years (upto two with a couple) are complementary.
All inclusive price – Including Tax, food and all activities.
Upto Class VIII- Rs 566/- per student
Class IX-XII- Rs 590/- per student
1 teacher shall be free for every 15 students. Extra teachers and staff will be charged extra.
1. We provide a well enclosed parking with gates. Parking is free of charge at owners Risk
2. Accompanying drivers / transport staff will be provided separate relaxing space and can be served meals @ Rs 200/- per person. We regret that accompanying drivers / transport staff will not be permitted to enter the campus and indulge in activities. If you so desire they can be allowed inside on payment of full package charges and with full responsibility for their behavior and discipline.
3. We are open on all days.
4. We provide all equipment for games, sports, entertainment etc. We will not permit you to carry your equipment for playing inside the campus.
5. There is no required minimum number of families or people. We have all in house facilities, therefore we do not restrict on minimum numbers or groups.
6. We do not allow stag entry. We permit entry only to families, groups through school, colleges, corporate entities and association.
7. Unaccompanied children are not permitted.
8. Any one person from the group will need to carry a Photo Identity card.
9. You are responsible for your own belongings. We shall not be responsible for loss or damage.
10. Prior booking is necessary as we permit entry to limited number of guests per day.
For groups less than 20 people registeration is possible on phone and you pay on arrival. For bigger groups non refundable advance of 25% shall be collected by us.
Balance is payable on arrival at site.