PMP® Training Program By QAI Global
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) training program is designed to lead the participant to an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®) (USA).
About QAI Global
QAI is a global workforce development and consulting organization addressing the Education and Operational Excellence needs of Enabled and knowledge intensive organizations.
QAI Global Institute conducts instructor led trainings (ILT), career programs, exam preparatory training and certification for both individuals and organizations. QAI has trained over 180,000 individuals and certified over 40,000 professionals in over 15 countries.
Highlights of Course Delivery
- The contact workshop is a mix of instructor lead and self paced learning, designed as per the PMBOK® Fifth edition of Project Management Institute.
- Each section has definitions, examples, exercises, memory joggers and case studies to facilitate the learning and application of the contents.
- The PMP training program will highlight case studies and illustrations for the IT industry as a background, among others.
- Subsequent to the presentation and sample application as per the requirements of each chapter, a quiz on the topic covered is administered.
- The training is followed by a mock test having 100 hand picked questions to check the understanding of the participants.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the processes of Project management
- Learn about the Project phases, Project life cycle, Project stakeholders , key general management skills and the social-economic-environmental influences
- Learn about the key Project management processes of Scope, Time and Cost
- Learn about facilitating processes of Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder Management
- Learn about Project Integration Management
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP® Application form
- Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMP® Examination
Note: The contents of this course will be covered in 4 days in an extended time schedule to fulfill the 35 PDU requirements for taking up the PMP® course.