3 Km RunT shirt,medal, breakfast, on-route support
5 Km RunT shirt, Medal, Refreshments, On-Route Support
10 KM RunT shirt,Medal, Refreshments, Timing Chip, On Route Support
21.0975 KM RunTiming Chip, T shirt, Medal, Timing Certificate, Refreshments, On Route Support
|Ticket Booking Closed|
|Discount (coupon code discount)||0|
Start your fitness journey, with the first run of the year 2019. The Polite Foundation are back with a brand new event. 2nd Edition of Polite-O-thon, 17th February 2019.
As they say, You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great!! That's the mantra we are preaching in the new year.
Fitness is a lifestyle and we want to make it a culture. There's no option to healthy and fit life. So, get motivated as that will get you started and make it habit as that will keep you going.
• 21.0975 KM (Half Marathon) - with Timing Chip, T shirt, medal, certificate, refreshments.
• 10 km - with Timing Chip, T shirt, medal, certificate, refreshments.
• 5 km - without Timing chip - T shirt, medal,refreshments.
• 3 km - without Timing chip - T shirt,medal, refreshments.
Be the proud winner of Honour Badge
All participants crossing finish line in the most competitive time will be awarded this special and prestigious badge.
21.0975 KM (Half Marathon)
Male : 1 Hr 45 minutes
Female: 1 Hr 50 minutes
Male: 45 minutes
Female: 50 minutes
21.0975 KM - Rs 1050
10 KM - Rs 850
5 KM - Rs 650
3 KM - Rs 550
Race Start Time:
21 km - 6:00 AM (Reporting Time: 5:30 AM)
10 KM - 6:30 AM (Reporting Time: 6:00 AM)
5 KM and 3 KM 6:45 AM (Reporting Time : 6:10 AM
Pride World City Road, Charholi Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 412105 ( Lohegaon )
• Age limit: Participants need to be at least 8 years old for 3 Kms, 12 years old for the 5km run, 16 years old for the 10km run and 18 years old for the 21.0975 km (Half Marathon).
• Please choose the race category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified
• We will be sending regular updates about the event on Polite-O-thon and Sportifyevent facebook pages.
• You are aware that running long distance run is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health.
• You take full responsibility for participating in the Polite-O-thon Half Marathon organizers and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
• You also assume all risk associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participant, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and other condition of the road, arson and terrorist threat and all other risks associated with a public event. You agree that the Polite-O-thon Half Marathon organizers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event
• You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety
• You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers
• You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event
• You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day of the event, any of the force majeure of the restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to Stop/Cancel/Postpone the event. You understand that confirm registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
• Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cutoff time considering the safety and traffic regulations
• For any reason you cannot turn up on the race day, no refund of any form will be given • If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he / she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major
• Participants must personally appear for collecting the running bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runner
• The participant understands and agrees that he may be contacted by the sponsors and promoters of the event for marketing and promotion of offers and grand explicit permission to send him/her communication on his/her mobile number and email address provided in the registration form
• Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
• Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the starting time.