Tick tock goes the clock, where will you be when the beat drops? Giving the 2010s a proper send-off, Race to 2020 at Derby, BKC, will be one of the best New Year's Eve bash in Mumbai The year's going to culminate with something extravagant and something that you've never seen before. Keeping the night at its pace, devour on appetizing entrees and unlimited flow of selected drinks to keep your glasses flowing all night long!
What's on offer:
Kick up your heels and celebrate into the wee hours at Derby Restobar, BKC, where revelry knows no bounds.
By the Bar (Unlimited):
Unlimited Food Fiesta:
DJ Sanmey a known name in the DJing world. He never fails to deliver happiness to his audiences with his pulsating music His exceptional technical skills, variety of music, distinguished style and that added personal touch make him stand out. These days he’s bringing it to the masses, with performances all over the state.
1. This is a ticket-based access event, valid only RACE TO 2020 at Derby Restobar at BKC
2. Tickets lost replacement for the same will not be issued.
3. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
4. Tickets tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Each ticket admits one person only.
7. Artist line up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
8. Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
9. Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
10. Parking near or at the venue premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the venue.
11. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
12. Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms, and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the venue. Food and beverages will be available inside the venue.
13. Rights of admission reserved, even for valid ticket holders.
14. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; we encourage guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
15. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
16. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems Arising.
17. Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
18. Any person found misbehaving or creating a ruckus in the venue will be escorted out of the venue and no re-entry will be granted for the same.
19. The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder’s appearances on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
20. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
Whiskey - Johnnie | Walker Black Label | Vodka – Ciroc & | Kettle One Rum - Bacardi & Old Monk | Beer - Budweiser | Wines – Sula Red & White | Gin – Greater Than Any Cocktails & Mocktails Soft Beverages
Food | 10 veg Starters | 10 nonveg starters | 2 veg main course | 2 nonveg Main Course | 3 staples | 2 Dessert