Child 5-10 yrs-per person: Self Drive
Child 5-10 yrs-per person:From Lonavala
Per Person : Self Drive
Per Person : From Lonavala
|Discount (coupon code discount)||0|
Duration : 2Days/1Night
Location : Rajmachi, Lonavala
Category : Trekking, Camping , Games & much more
Group size : 50 People Maximum
Google Map link For Campsite : https://goo.gl/maps/2ZyzgAxvkqm
Let’s Welcome 2019 with silent new year party which will be a joyful & cherish-able one for you. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for a calm and peaceful last day of 2018.Enjoy a tranquil sunset at Rajmachi with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Rajmachi is blessed with peace and tranquility with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping,accommodation, BBQ, Nature trails, trek, games, Music, Boating and more.
What's in there for me?
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION :
Lonavala Railway Station Platform No. 1 Ticket Counter.
DEPARTURE TIME : 3:30 PM. From Lonavala (Please arrive at least 15 min. before departure time)
Check-in Time At Campsite : 4 PM (Day-1)
Check-out Time : 12 PM (Day-2)
WHO MUST COME FOR THIS CAMP ??
- The real camping buddies who always love to explore, love the real camping &barbeque experience & always have fun at the camp
- Friends who wants a change from routine treks & spare some amazing time during this camp
- Families who want a different experience into Outdoors instead of Hotels but with all Safety
- Nature lovers who love silence in the mountains & always looking for opportunities to connect with nature. This place is just awesome for photographers for landscapes frames.
About Campsite :
Located 18km from Lonavla. Rajmachi is one of the famous trek destination in Sahyadri mountains and one of the favorite destination for every trekker and beginners. Fort stands at a height of 2750 feet overlooking the Bhorghat Pass (a major old trade route during Maratha empire). This fort built by Shivaji in 17th century. You can spend lots time over the fort by exploring twin forts “Manoranjan” & “Shrivardhan”. Visit Bhairavnath Temple, Mahadev Temple & Rajmachi lake. There are 2 routes to reach Rajmachi, first from Lonavala and other being Karjat route.
What’s Included :
> Private Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala.Those who will opt for self drive ( without any transportation) package will have to join at campsite.
> 5% GST
>Meals during the camp (1 breakfast, 1 dinner, 1 snacks, Tea, BBQ)
> Accommodation in tents with all sleeping arrangements(2-4 person in one tent)> Expertise & Guide Charges,
> Basic First-Aid kit.
> All Activities
>Fun experience with 100% safety .
What’s Not included :
> Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc.
>Anything not included in the whats included list.
Arrive at Rajmachi by 4 PM by Jeep from Lonavala.
Move to camp site. Have some snacks and tea after reaching campsiteTents will be allotted to all campers
Enjoy the bonfire and barbecue post sunset
Enjoy the bounty of tiny twinkling stars/full Moon on the backdrop of deep dark sky while soaking the warmth of Bonfire with BBQ.
Basic homemade dinner will be served thereafter.Hop in for the team games or just chill out near the forest area.
Relaxfind yourself! Set yourself free, let your mind express its likelihood to silent breeze !
Enjoy the sunrise at Shrivardhan fort top. Its a beautiful scene.
Explore the Temple, lake and other spots.
Freshen Up, have your Breakfast and pack your bags and go for a small trek to the adjacent forest.
Those who want to stay at Campsite can stay till 9 am, others can start their return journey. After trek start your return journey back to lonavala.
Tour Concludes with most fun-loving Memories !!
Things to Carry :
Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax )
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 5% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 40% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Note:- this trek route may or may not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.