Single FemaleThis ticket grants entry to 1 female to the venue| Inclusive of unlimited colours.
Single MaleThis ticket grants entry to 1 male to the venue| Inclusive of unlimited colours.
CoupleThis ticket grants entry to 1 couple to the venue| Inclusive of unlimited colours.
|Discount (coupon code discount)||0|
Fever 104 Fm & Jayasimha Events presents RANGHOLI 2019 - Biggest Holi Pool & Rain Disco party
At The Park Hotel -MG Road.
Date March 21st - Thursday 10AM Onwards.
-10 Best DJs - 15 Hrs of non-stop Bollywood & English Music.
- Pool Party, Rain Dance, Unlimited Organic Colors & Live Dhol.
- An amazing spread of Buffet & Live food counters.
- DJ VICKY
- DJ HARRY
- DJ JALEO
- DJ MASSY
- DJ SAI
- DJ GUROOVE
- DJ CHINMAY
- DJ DEVANSH &
- DJ PUVIN
2 Massive Stage
Locker & Dressing rooms
Live food counters
Age criteria: 18+ years
- Tickets once purchased are not refundable.
- Entry to the venue starts at 10:00 AM onwards till 7pm later party will continue in i-BAR club rules apply
- Kindly carry your tickets and show it at the entry
- Strictly no kinds allowed
- All tickets are inclusive of taxes
- Kindly take care of your belongings. Management is not responsible in case of any loss or theft.
- Any claims that may arise due to gross negligence would be settled exclusively in the jurisdiction of Bangalore.
- Consumption and possession of narcotics is strictly prohibited.
Q1 - Can I buy tickets at the door?
There will be a limited number of tickets available once the event starts and that too if it isnt sold out beforehand. Buy your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
Q2- How can I redeem the Coupons?
You can buy drinks at the bar counter buy giving the coupon
Make sure you collect the Coupon at the entry by showing your ticket
Q3 - What should I wear?
Anything you dont mind getting dirty! Although our colors are easily washed out, it would still be recommended you wear something youre not planning to wear again as there could be some residue depending on the material. Stick to white so the colors stand out more on the day!
Q4 - Are the colors harmful?
The safety and wellbeing of every visitor has been carefully planned for, so all colors are organic and harmless. Only natural colorants are used in place of dyes. Powder's base is completely allergen free. However, people with asthmatic ailments are discouraged from attending the event. You may still want to cover your mouth and face with a t-shirt or mask to protect yourself.
Q5 - Will there be food and drinks at the event?
- There are plenty of food and beverage outlets at the event to choose from
- Bringing your own food and drinks is strictly prohibited
- Live cooking counters will prepare fresh food on venue
- Veg and non veg food counters will be separate
- Yes alcohol will be sold at the venue