Type: Festival/Cultural Tour
Pristine white sand, chilly winter nights, scrumptious food, heavenly horizons, melodious folk music, traditional dance; could it be any better for your ultimate break from the busy office life? Surrounded by Arabian Sea, Kutch marks as the last Indian territory towards west with numerous crafts, traditions and cultures brimming to the point of brilliance.
As Mark Twain says-“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness”, don’t hesitate and pack your bags since Rann Utsav is just around the corner. Discover yourself, hear silence, speak to the unknown and make new friends. The land of white desert is waiting for you to unravel its mysteries.
Make your travel memories this season. It promises you mouthwatering cuisines, state-of-the-art metal crafts, embroidered stuff, traditional dances & events that you can never forget . . . .
- Walk on the white dessert
- Go on a date with the Moon
- Ride on a Camel
- Accommodation in AC Tents / AC Bhunga
- Shop Kutch’s colorful handloom & handicraft
- Soul-stirring folk music of Kutch
- Indulge in the Delectable local cuisine at Rann of Kutch
- Thrilling adventure zone
Meet Adventure Geek representative at Dadar Station at 3:00pm. Board Dadar-Bhuj Express and enjoy the Overnight Journey in train.
Reach Bhuj at 7:00am and head towards the Utsav by private vehicle.
11.00 AM to 12:00 PM: Check-in and freshen up in Tent/Bhunga
12.30 PM to 02.00 PM: Enjoy Delectable Local Cuisine Lunch at Dining Area
02.00 PM to 04.30 PM: Shopping/Adventure Time
04.30 PM to 05.00 PM: Evening High Tea
05.00 PM to 07.30 PM: Visit to White Rann
08.00 PM to 09.30 PM: Dinner at Dining Area
09.00 PM to 10.00 PM: Cultural Activities followed by Grand Housie at White Rann Resort
06.30 AM: Morning Visit to White Rann
07.30 AM to 09.00 AM: Breakfast at Dining Area
09.30 AM: Check-out and Departure for Bhuj with a Complimentary Sightseeing
Lunch enroute (TTMM)
Reach bhuj station around 7 and catch a train/bus for Mumbai.
Sightseeing places to be covered on the day of departure
- Bhujodi/Hira Laxmi Craft Park/Vande Matram Memorial (closed on Monday) OR Shopping at Vania Bazar/Bhuj
- Kutch Museum (closed on Wednesday/public holidays)
- Swami Narayan Temple
- Aina Mahal/Prag Mahal (closed on Thursday) OR Sharad Baug Palace (closed on Friday)
Cost for the Event: (Above 6years of age)
INR 8750 /- Per Person.
- Transfer between Bhuj Railway Station/Airport and White Rann Resort, Dhordo in AC Coaches on Seat in Coach (SIC) basis,
- Accommodation in Twin/Triple Sharing AC Premium Tent / AC Bhunga
- Meals and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Fun and Entertainment activities at the Resort
- Entrance ticket for Vande Matram Memorial
- Adventure Geek expertise charges
- Any personal Expense (Water, Medicines, Shopping, Beverages, Meals had other than provided)
- Lunch, on the day of departure
- Sightseeing points, not accessible through the Resort Bus
- Entrance ticket for Kutch Museum, Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal & Sharad Baugh Palace
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expense during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusionsBooking Policy:
All Taxes will be charged extra as applicable.
Full payment should be made to confirm the reservation.
Child below 6 years will be entitled to complimentary stay without any provision for additional arrangements.
Max Occupancy per Tent: 02 Adults + 02 Child (below 6 years)
OR 03 Adults + 01 Child (below 6 years)
Max Occupancy per Bhunga: 02 Adults + 01 Child (below 6 years)
- Carry Enough cash throughout the tour
- Plastic money such as credit card/debit cards is not accepted in Rann Utsav.
- You will find Common ATM’s in Bhuj only
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry. Adventure Geek won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please make sure you report at the start location as per the itinerary.
- No refunds would be entertained by Adventure Geek.
- Consult Adventure Geek Representative in advance in case of any changes.
- No smoking. No drinking. No drugs.
- No plastic littering.
- Proper footwear/shoes are essential for the tour.
- Conserve and preserve our heritage.
- Tour leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Photographs were taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
- Leaders are not servants. Respect them.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation within 12hours of payment, 90% refundable
- Cancellation before 20 days of the event, 50% refundable
- Cancellation before 10 days of the event, 25% refundable
- Cancellation before 5 days of the event, 15% refundable
- Above and after no refund– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
- This is a backpack tour and not a leisure trip.
- All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leaders on Event shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- No refund will be provided is such cases.
- Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
Explore the Unexplored.