Holi is a colorful festival celebrated in Northern India during the spring season. It is one of the biggest festivals in India. Come & join our special trip to Rishikesh for famous adventure sport - river rafting and to experience the color of festival at the foothills of serene mountains.
iTOUR BEAT present well-planned trip which includes your travel, accommodation in camps by riverside, delicious meal, adventure river rafting and Holi celebration with organic color and lot more fun during the trip.
So you will need to prepare in advance because this trip normally sells out well ahead of time.
Trip duration: 2 Nights / 3 days
- Holi Celebration at our private camp site
- Short weekend group trip to break your monotonous routine.
- Relaxing & enjoy leisure time at the camping in the lapse of nature by river Ganga.
- Enjoy adventurous white water river rafting on the rapid of river Ganga.
- Hike to hidden waterfall amidst the forest.
- Visit to Har ki Pauri- famous pilgrimage spot in Hardiwar.
- Meet like-minded people during the journey, share moments & experiences and enjoy the trip to fullest.
Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Metro Station at 10:00 pm (9 Mar 2020)
Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Metro Station at 10:00 pm (10 Mar 2020)
40% For groups | 30% For couple | 30% For solo & female travelers.
Day 1 : Departure from Delhi
- Gather & report at Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Metro Station at 10:00 pm & meet your trip manager and other trippers. We will start our overnight journey from Delhi to Rishikesh, Uttrakhand (250km, 6 hrs).
Day 2 : Rishikesh
- In the early hours of morning, we will visit to Har ki Pauri - famous ghat on the bank of the Ganga river in Haridwar. There are lots of temple at Har Ki Pauri and famous for spiritual Ganga arti in the morning & evening. Take stroll around the Ghat and observe morning arti.
- After Haridwar, we starts journey to Rishikesh to our campsite. Camps check-in and get ready for holi celebration, take rest till lunch. After lunch, hike to waterfall in Rishikesh (optional) or can enjoy the campsite activities.
- By evening return back to campsite and have snacks with tea. Then you are free to enjoy your leisure time with your friends & with fellow travelers.
- Dinner & overnight stay in camps.
Day 3 : Return journey to Delhi
- After breakfast, get ready for adventurous sport - 18 km river rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh.
- After rafting session, will have lunch in Rishikesh and then we will start the return journey to Delhi. We will be back to to Delhi by 9:30 pm.
- Bid goodbye to your fellow travelers and disperse with sweet memories.
- 2 days & 1 Night stay in Rishikesh.
- Both side travel in comfortable and AC transport.
- Stay in Riverside swiss tent (choose as per your lifestyle & comfort).
- All Meal (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, Evening snacks).
- Holi Celebration at our private campsite.
- Visit to waterfall trek (optional).
- River rafting (18km from Shivpuri).
- Cliff jumping, body surfing during rafting.
- Visit to Har ki Pauri - pilgrimage spot in Haridwar.
- In-house sport: badminton, volley ball, cricket etc.
- Bonfire in the evening (only in winter).
- Trip manager during the trip.
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
- Any other adventure activities such bungy jumping, rock climbing, or entry fees etc.
- Anything which is not part of inclusion.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
Expect Group Size:
- Comfortable AC tempo traveler or mini-bus
We have 3 types of accommodation at our campsite. Please choose camps as per your lifestyle & comfort.
- Normal Tent: Swiss tent with common washroom
- Deluxe Tent: Swiss tent with attached washroom
- Cottages: Luxury cottage with attached washroom
Room Sharing Occupancy: Choose the room sharing & occupancy for better stay experience.
- A solo traveler will be provided accommodation on triple sharing and will be paired with someone of the same gender.
- Couples must book their trip on double sharing only.
- The trip manager or trip captain will be assigned after booking, who will manage the trip from beginning to end. Trip managers will be available through your trip. In short, A hassle-free trip.
- The goal of the trip leaders is to facilitate an awesome experience and help our travelers have the best trip possible. They will provide information on the places you are traveling through, offer suggestions for things to do and see, recommend great local eating venues.
Last day to book?
Booking for this trip closes 3 days before the trip departure. Last moment booking is subject to availability.
All iTOURBEAT trips are accompanied by experienced and friendly trip managers. Trip manager at the destination will ensure an amazing travel experience for everyone and provide you with the information about the place, things to do, info about local food & cuisines & can help to arrange activities not bound by our itinerary at extra cost.
Trip Managed & Organised By iTOUR BEAT