Rock The Run 10K - Chase What's Yours!
Rock The Run 10K is a unique mass participation 10k series run which will happen across Bangalore in different locations, bringing together the people of Bangalore with a superb fusion of music and run. With music bars stationed along the route, you will be your own rockstar for the run.
In running you decide what running means. Whether its a new personal record, a first medal achieved or a longer distance conquered than even before, define your goal and go get it. Come chose whats yours at the
Rock The Run 10K.
This event is for both avid runners and people who want to start running long distances and reach their goal of fitness. Keep a track of your time or beat your previous record in this timed event. Don't miss it!
• Its a series designed to achieve your personal best by training yourself for 3 different terrains.
• We will publish a report card and leaderboard for all the participants of the three editions
• And the overall winner in each category at the end of the with the 3 editions will be awarded a special award and certificate in addition to the individual winners of each edition
• Follow the facebook page of "Rock The Run" on Instagram and Facebook for more updates.
• Follow Zealofy on Facebook and Instagram
The 3 editions of the Rock The Run 10K:
• - Whitefield Edition (Early Bird Offer 15% OFF till 2nd October 2018, Use CODE RTR15)
• - 28th October 2018
• - Virginia Mall
• - HSR Edition
• - 25th November 2018
• - BBMP Ground
• - Yelahanka Edition
• - 8th December 2018
• - Venue to be disclosed soon
• Rules for deciding the Rockstars of the Rock The Run 10K at the end of 3 editions
1 Age category (15-40, 41+)
2 Net Finish Time
3 Separate male and female category
• What do these Rockstars get:
- A special award
The Registration comes with:
• Nutritious Breakfast
• Bollywood Zumba Session
• Post-event dance session and other fulfilled events
• BIB Distribution:
28th October - 5 am - 5:45 am - Virginia Mall
• 5 am - 5:45 am - BIB and t-shirt distribution
• 5:45 am - 5:55 am - Warmup and Zumba session
• 6 am - Flag Off for all categories
The route map will be shared before the event.
What do winners get:
• Awards and certificates
• Additional information on gifts and cash prize will be updated soon
Terms & Conditions: