RUNSYNC is back and it's time for ya'll to gear up and show some love! This run is organised in the fondest memory of my mother :- Veena Jauhry.
October is a month of festivities and of course, bonus being the weather. Our mothers play one of the most crucial roles in our lives, and it's now time to run for them and get them on the asphalt too.
We start with warm up exercises / Zumba and close with cool down stretches.
15K Starting Time : 6:00 am
10K Starting Time : 6:00 am
05K Starting Time : 6:15 am
The entire run is on the road. For the runners there's 5kms stretch , 10 km runners take 2 loops & , the 15km will have to do three loops. Book early. Plan to be at the start at least 30 minutes before the start of the race.
We will have Water refill points every 1 km, our sponsors and our enthusiastic volunteers will be available for support all across the route
A Running T-Shirt, an attractive medal and certificate for each finisher of the runs.
Runners can access their certificate at edifysports.com after 24 hrs of the race.
We have special prizes for Top Three Male and Female Runners for all categories of races.
• Please do not litter the route. We will have dustbins all along the route.
• Runners will get Refreshments after finishing their running.
• All the Runners to get Bib Nos, T-Shirts, Time-Chip & Medals. Certificates can be downloaded after the race day.
• Participants need to be at least 10 years old for the 5km run
• Participants need to be at least 12 years old for the 10 km run
• Participants need to be at least 15 years old for the 15 km run
• Race packets MUST be picked from Dwarka (venue will be communicated later) before the race day in person, else by any representative
• Best to come in person to also get familiar with the location, parking and anything else you may need.
• Try to go for car pools if possible.
• No race packet pick up on race day.
• Plan to be at the start at least 30 minutes before the start of the race as the races start on time.
• Medals must be collected at the finish line. Runners will get T-Shirts and Timing Chips.
• Any race related queries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of the race results being put up on the website
• No refunds of registration amount or transfer of registration
• In the remote case of the run being cancelled due to reasons of State or Nature, beyond the control of the organizers, there will be no refund of the registration amount but the running will be rescheduled for some other dates.
• The Health Care medical team, water, toilets, sports drinks and time check will be there at various points, traffic Police – we want you safe and injury free with treatment close at hand if required.
• Please call for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady
• Please note that Runsync is not responsible for any kind of mishappening during or after the event, though we will take good care of the all the participants.
Prize Information :
1ST THREE WINNERS IN ALL THE CATEGORIES TO GET WINNING CUPS & SOME GIFTS.
Also please note that we would have a counter where we going to collect old clothes, old
shoes, old books which shall be later distributed through our charity partners &Pehal Foundation
Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show? NO
Is re-entry allowed? NO
Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter)? YES
Age limit to buy a ticket: 5K MINIMUM AGE 10 YEARS, 10K MINIMUM AGE 12
YEARS & 15K MINIMUM AGE 15 YEARS
Is parking free or chargeable? : Free
What are included in different type of tickets? T-Shirts, Chip Timed BIB, Medals, Refreshments, Online Finishing Certificates.